ch • 13

"MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!!" Sujeong and Taehyung scream in sync as they sit down on the couch. They started to fight over the remote control.

Jin and Myungeun are choosing the movie but ended up not having the same opinion and is now bickering about it.

The two leaders are still awkward around each other as they sit at the farthest seat on the couch, avoiding eye contact.

Jimin and Kei come into the room while holding hands and Kei was blushing, earning screams everywhere as she looks down to the ground. Jimin look at her and chuckled. If only she knew how cute her face now.

Suga was about to get into the room when he stumbled upon Jiae and smirk. It's not that bad to tease her a little, right? Jiae tried her best not to meet eyes with Suga, but every time she look up, he was staring at her. Her cheeks redden as she could feel his stare on her.

Jhope and Jisoo didn't joined them since he is still hurting and Jisoo is taking care of him. Well, to repay back his kindness for protecting her. They stayed in Jhope's room as the movie night go on.

The two youngest of two groups come into the room and only shook their heads looking at the older members. Jungkook turn to look at Yein and she did the same before both of them burst out in laughter.

"We're only watching movies, but they sure get fired up on this" Jungkook say. Yein nods and laugh after seeing Sujeong's hair being pulled by Taehyung and she did the same to her.

They went to sit on the sofa and started to eat the popcorn, not concern about the mess around them. "YAH!!! PPALLI!!!!" Rapmon shouts. If the movie still doesn't start, he might died in this awkward situation.

All members gathered if front of the television and the movie started.

"Yah!!!! Why the heck you choose Romeo and Juliet?!! It's too cheesy!!!" Taehyung shouts.

"Put the blame on Seokjin!! I told him not to choose this one but he never listened!!" Myungeun shouts angrily. Her hands quickly grab a pillow and hit Jin with it. "What?! You said to choose whatever movie I want!!" Jin say and also grabs a pillow near him to hit Myungeun.

At first, it was only the two of them who had pillow fight but the others soon joined in. Yeah, it is a total disaster with everyone's shouting here and there.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You will not get away from me!!!" Sujeong says and chase Taehyung.

"Why me?!?!?!?"

The only two who are silent and just watching are Jimin and Kei. Kei wanted to join but Jimin hold onto her hand and pulled her back beside him. "Waegure?" Kei asks. Jimin intertwined their hands together before he secretly bring Kei out of the room.

"Yah, Park Jimin!! Where are we going now?!" Kei asks. He don't say anything and keep pulling her until they arrived at the second floor and he bring her into his room. Jimin closed the door shut and make Kei sit down on his bed.

"Y-yah.."

"Jiyeon-ah.." He calls out to her name while his head is leaning closer to Kei's face. Yeah, if you ask if she blushed or not, her cheeks are bright red right now. "N-ne?"

"Your face is hilarious!!!!" Jimin says while laughing. Oh my God, her reaction is just so priceless!!! Kei, who finally understand the situation quickly stands up from the bed and hit Jimin's head hardly. "Ouch!!" He whines from the pain.

"Do you want to die?!?!?!?!" Kei shouts angrily. Ugh! She thought that he would kiss her or what! This is what happened when you date a person without jams huh? Now she understands that.