ch • 17

"THAT BASTARD PARK JIMIN!!!!!" Babysoul yelled angrily as she stomps her feet to the ground. Her eyes are red and her hands are curled into a fist. She bites her lips in anger, thinking about that bastard who has make Kei cried.

Of course, she won't let anyone who make her dongsaeng cry get away from it. Most of all, it's Kei who was crying. That is a rare scene to find when you know that she is such a cold person. The mood is gloomy and no one said a thing. The members don't dare to say anything neither try to convince Babysoul to calm down.

It's not only Babysoul who is pissed off by Jimin's action towards Kei here, ALL of them are mad.

They trusted Jimin to love, treasure and cared for Kei. But now, he is disappointing them.

"Unni, shouldn't we talk about this with Namjoon oppa? Maybe he could help us.." Yein says slowly. She doesn't want Babysoul to keep herself like that anymore. Someone needs to step up front to settle all of this.

"Yeah, I will. But not now" Babysoul says. Finally, she looks much calmer. Her eyes are still cold and distance though. Noticing the leader is looking at something, Yein moved her gaze at the bed.

On top of it, there's Kei who is fast asleep after crying so much. She is still wearing the school uniform, her hair is messy and her skin looks paler than before.

"Did she took the medicine before boarding the bus?" Jisoo asks, worried about her dongsaeng. "She didn't want to eat it" Sujeong says. She sat with Kei in the bus, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded by her action. "Wae? She always take it before..what happened?" Jiae asks.

Sujeong looks down to her feet, thinking whether it is alright to tell the unnis about it. They might get angry at her and Kei but still, this is not the time to hesitate.

"Kei unni..she doesn't want Jimin oppa to know about her motion sickness, she thought it may worry him throughout the ride and he wouldn't enjoy the field trip" Sujeong says.

"That girl... why would she care about that bastard when he knows nothing?!" Jiae finally snap. She can't forgive anyone who make her member cried. She won't let the same thing happened to Kei anymore. Not again.

This time, she is not alone.

~~~~~~

The time for the competition to begin finally started. Students are gathered at the main hall. Of course, Lovelyz know nothing about the secret deal between BTS and the principal.

"Okay students, quiet down. The principal will begin his speech now" a voice announced. An old man wearing a suit slowly come up to the stage. His eyes moved around to look at the students and his gaze rested on BTS. A smile curved onto his lips as he looks at them.

"Tonight, there is a special competition for all of you.." He started.

"In three minutes, this resort will lose it's electricity resource and we will be cramp in darkness. There are hundreds of workers in this resort and it's your mission to save them from that thing"

Wait, what?

"This competition will begin in starting from now, if you can get out and save as many people as you can, you're the winner. BUT, you can't talk neither communicate with the person you want to save. There is a group of people who will act as the attacker when you save someone, so I ask for you to be careful during this competition. A wonderful reward is waiting for you at the end of this competition. You have an hour to complete it. Now, let's begin!"

As soon as he ended his speech, the lights went off and the darkness come.

"Wh..what..."

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!?!?!?!?"