ch • 37

taehyung's pov

There are still 1 hour before the fan meeting starts and the members are allowed to rest before we started. Lovelyz had promised to come after they finished their shooting so then we can announce it together.

I can't believe we are actually doing it today. Sure, we still have doubts and is worrying about the outcome but I'm sure, ARMYs will understand.

"Aren't you smiling to wide?" Jimin asks me, he smirks before looking back to his phone. I glance a bit on what he is watching and he's looking at Kei's pictures. Gosh, what a boyfriend.

A knock was heard from the door and Seokjin hyung went to open it, revealing Lovelyz in their Now, We stage outfits.

I quickly stand up from my seat before going to Sujeong, wrapping my arms around her waist. I pull her closer to me as I put my chin on her shoulder. "Yah, why are you being so clingy?" She asks, chuckling.

"You said it like you don't love it" I say, which earn another giggle from her. Sujeong's voice seriously is my cure.  Her voice, her eyes and her own existence seem like it exist to complete my imperfection in life.

"I do love it…"

"And I love you the most" she says before hiding her face with her hands. Cute, I thought.

"Omo, did you just confess your love to me openly?"

"Well, I did. Want to hear it again?" Sujeong asks, we are having a staring contest which is where I will definitely lose every time. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer as Sujeong stares into my eyes. Gosh, I love so her much.

"Are you guys done yet?" Namjoon says with a mocking face.

"No" we both say it in sync which cause Namjoon hyung's eyes widen while me and Sujeong burst in laughter.

"Taehyung-ah, Lovelyz and I will be at the back for awhile during the fan meeting. When the time is suitable, we will go on the stage" Sujeong says before she fixes my messy hair and patting it.

Will everything turn out well?

~~~~~~~~~

Lovelyz is at the farthest back of the fan meeting, they are wearing their caps and hide their faces from the fan.

But, Lovelyz's presence somehow catch an attention of one of BTS's biggest fan site. The girl who is holding onto a big camera while as her laptop is on her lap turns her head to the back. A smile form onto her lips as she examined the girls, not knowing they are Lovelyz.

After about an hour pass, the staff signal a sign to BTS members as a sign for the announcement. They nod their head and Rapmon reaches for the mic. He stands up and and went in front of ARMY, followed by the members.

"How long have BTS and ARMY are together?" Rapmon asks with a smile. Almost immediately, ARMY answered with a loud and clear voice,

"4 YEARS!!!"

"That's right, it has been 4 years since BTS debuted and our fans ARMY are with us. Thank you for always loving, supporting, cheering and giving your endless love to BTS. We sincerely appreciate ARMY's love." Rapmon exclaims.

By his statement, the fans are getting curious on why is he talking about this all of sudden?

Jin took the mic and says, "Today, we have an important announcement to tell ARMY and we hope… that you guys will continue to believe in us until the end"