ch • 2

Lovelyz are at the rooftop again today. They are on strict diet by their company again. They are trainees for Wollim Entertainment after all. Yein and Jisoo are playing tag, Kei is writing in her diary, Jiae is sleeping, Babysoul, Myungeun and Sujeong are chatting among themselves.

"Ahh~ it would be sooo fun if Mijoo unni is here" Yein whined. Mijoo is always the happy virus for their group. Suddenly, Babysoul has a phone call and she answered it. After talking for a while, a grin appeared on her face as she smiled widely to the other members. She ended the call and all of them surround her.

"What it is? Is it from the company?" Myungeun ask, not patient and curious as to why their leader acting like this.

"The strict diet has end!!!!!!!" Babysoul exclaim happily while putting both her hands in the air. The others jumped up of joy after hearing the hell like diet has ended!!

"Let's go eat now!!" Jiae exclaim happily and drag Jisoo with her. "I want to go too!!" Yein say and the others soon agreed to go eat but Kei stayed at the rooftop. "Are you sure Jiyeon-ah? You didn't ate breakfast this morning" Babysoul say. Her eyes are full with concern over her dongsaeng.

Yeah. All of them are cold to other students but the most damaged is possibly Kei. She is the Ice Queen of Lovelyz.

Kei shook her head and flashed a smile to their leader before saying she has no appetite. Babysoul finally give up and join the others to cafeteria.

As six of them walk along the corridor, the students are gossiping and mumbling cursed words to Lovelyz. Saying why the hell they act so cocky and cold to others. The girls ignored all of them and make their way to cafeteria. Luckily, there are not many people like usual.

The older line went to buy food while the maknae line go search for a table. Myungeun, Sujeong and Yein found a perfect place for them to eat at. Soon, the older line come back and they sit down to eat.

Suddenly, someone kick Babysoul's chair hardly making she choked on her food. "Unni! Here, water!" Yein give her the water and she gulped down all of it. She thanked Yein before turning back and glared at Rapmon.

"What the heck is your problem?!" She shouted angrily at him. Rapmon scoff and slightly hit Babysoul's shoulder. "Yah, this place is BTS's territory so back off you bitches!" He shout and push Babysoul away.

"Yah, do you want to die?!" Jiae yelled and slap Rapmon's cheek. BTS started to get angry because their leader just got slapped at and they charged ahead. "This is so not SWAG" Suga say and yawn. "Then, go die" Jiae mumbled slowly but Suga can heard her clearly.

"Yah!!! You go die first!!" He yelled and the fight begins between the two groups.

"STOP!!!!" Someone yelled and the two groups widened their eyes before parting ways. The principal are now standing in front of them, crossing her arms and frowning. "BTS and Lovelyz, follow me to my office" she say.

They had no choice but to obey.

[ jimin's POV ]

BTS said they wanted to go eat lunch but I didn't went with them like I always do. I'm not hungry and I need a place to be alone now. Too many things are in mind right now and I seem to be stressed out these days.

I go to the rooftop and open the door to it. There, I see a girl against the wall. She looks familiar but with my bad eyesight, I can't seem to recognize her. I went closer and realized it was Kei.

Her eyes are closed but something is weird...

Kei is sweating so much and she is panting. I quickly touch her forehead and it's burning! Oh my god, what do I do now?! I shake her body but no response.