ch • 3

[ at BTS dorm ]

"Pack everything that you need for now. We will come back to get the other things next time" Rapmon say and proceed to his room to start packing. The members groan but they still do what their leader said. How can this happen so fast? Why did they have to be under the same roof with bitchy girls?!

Ughh...by just thinking about it make them sick. Imagine all of the girls nonstop talking and babbling. Jhope was done packing and he is now laying down on his bed. He grab his pillow and hug it tightly

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna miss this bed!!!" He say. Jimin who is his roommate, rolled his eyes and say, "If I was you, I won't. That bed is full with your sweat"

"Yah!!!" Jhope shouted and began to chase Jimin around the room. He caught Jimin and start to tickle him. The two stopped tickling and fighting each other when Suga come and scold them. He was having his nap. Who the hell sleep at 2 in the afternoon?

"What's up with earlier?" Jhope ask. Jimin stop what he was doing but decide to ignore his hyung's question. "You know that it's forbidden right?" Jhope say. Jimin slowly nods his head before turning to face Jhope again.

"Of course. I won't be part of Bangtan if I don't know"

Jin, as the oldest in the group, has his own room. He is almost done with packing his things. Jin stumbled upon an old photo. The photo was in his diary. It was a picture of a boy and a girl, hugging and smiling widely to the camera.

"Why can't we be just like before? Myungeun-ah.."

Tears threatened to fall from his eyes but Jin held it in. He promised he won't cry about what happened. One day, the truth will be told and Myungeun will stop hating him.

But what if...just what if she never know about it, will their bond come back?

Soon, Jin give up and he is crying so hard. BTS members quickly get into their hyung's room after hearing Jin's crying. "Hyung, waegure?" Jungkook ask. Jin take a deep breathe before facing his members, making sure that they wouldn't see his weak side.

"Nothing. I just suddenly miss my mom"

"Ayy~ hyung, even Jungkook didn't cried like that!" Jimin mock him. "Who said that?! I cried too when I miss omma!!" Jungkook say and pout. Why did his name has to be used in this topic.

"It's a relief it was nothing" Rapmon say.

After two hours more, BTS is ready to move in their new dorm with Lovelyz. They get into the car the principal had prepared for them and it set off.

[ jisoo's POV ]

Kei had woken up and now we are at the dorm to start packing. Kei will come back after tomorrow. "Jisoo unni, did you saw my pooh plushy? The big one!" Yein ask as she sit on Jisoo's bed. She look at Jisoo who is packing.

"I think it's on the table outside. Jiae played with it" I say. "Ahh!!! That's my favourite one!!" She shouted angrily before storming out of my room. I chuckled seeing the maknae childish side. Now, I'm done packing. I should find clothes to wear later.

"Ughh...what if those pervets do something to us?" I ask myself. No way, right? Honestly, they look kind too but I can't let the outside deceive me for a guy. We done packing and now are going to our new house.

fast forward

HOLY.SHIT

The house is soooo big! It's like a mansion! It has three floors and we decided to let the guys in second floor and we at the third floor. After such a long time bickering between the two leaders, we proceed to our rooms. I shared a room with Jiae.