ch • 33

[ kei's POV ]

"Are you sure you're not going with them?" I ask to Jimin who is peeling the fruits for me. Aigoo, my chimchim~ Just look at his peeling skills got me squealing internally.

"Why should I when my girlfriend is not there?" He says and it got me to blush a bit. Girlfriend ehh... I haven't heard that for a while now.

He finished with peeling the fruits and proceed to sit on the bed with the bowl of fruits in his hands. "Say ahh~" He says. I chuckle, gosh, he's being too cute today and I can't take it. It makes my heart flutters.

"Aniya, you first" I say and took a piece and feed Jimin. "Aigoo~ look at you" I pinch his cheeks.

"Jiyeon-ah"

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

"Yah, what's up with the sudden confession?" I ask while hitting his arm a bit. Seriously, it was too sudden and the way he said is in a serious tone. I hide my face in embarrassment but Jimin hold my wrist and move my hands. He covers my eyes with his right hand whereas his left hand is touching my lips, caressing it softly.

"You know, I've been craving for something sweeter than the fruits" Jimin utter huskily.

My heart begins to throb wildly as I heard his statement. Jimin's sweet fragrance and his soft touches got me paralyzed as I can't answer to his words.

Even if my eyes are covered, I could feel his face getting closer to mine.

There, our lips are locked together. He removed his hand from my eyes and hold my chin, deepening the kiss. Slowly, he put his hand on the back of my head before resting it on the pillow. He didn't pulled away from the kiss yet, instead he went for longer.

Jimin's hand trails down from my shoulder to my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

He pulls away from the kiss and I was a bit disappointed. Somehow, I don't want him to pull away. I wanted him to keep going but I know I won't say it out loud.

He stares into my eyes as I do the same. My pupil cannot stay still at all, I was panicking. The way we are right now... Jimin is on top of me while our faces are too close with each other that even if one moved, our lips will touch.

"I will make it up for the 2 years I was not with you" Jimin says in a husky tone. I could feel my cheeks redden and I don't need to describe my heart anymore.
Before he could lean in for another kiss, a nurse suddenly comes in the room and gasps while looking at us.

"OMG!!!!"

Jimin quickly stands up from the bed and clears his throat nervously. Mwoya~

I giggled. Aigoo, my chimchim is too innocent.

"I-I will wait outside" he says and give me a smile before exiting the room. The nurse comes back and she was smiling weirdly to me.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

'More like my fate' I thought to myself.

Giving her a sly smile, I nod a little.

[ end of POV ]

A few days after that day, Kei is finally released from the hospital. Lovelyz went to the hospital to pick her up.

"You guys, Seokjin said to go to our house" Myungeun says while hers eyes are focusing on the phone. "Wait, our house?"

"That one?"

They look at each other with a blank expression but later end up to laugh. It's been a while, our house.