ch • 26

"We did it. The stage, the props and the set being destroyed. All of these are Lovelyz's doings."

[ jimin's POV ]

My ears are not deceiving me right?

I look at Jiyeon and was shocked. It feels like half of my soul has been ripped apart. The usual bright and smiley Jiyeon, where is she?

The 'she' in front of me right now is cold, distant and unapproachable. She's glaring to me while crossing her arms.

"J-Jiyeon?" I stuttered. I can't understand. Why is this happening?

"Lovelyz's doings? DO YOU THINK WE WILL BELIEVE YOU?!" Taehyung snaps. His eyes got a bit teary as he looks straight to Sujeong. Trying to find the real her. But it was no use. The aura around them changes completely. It doesn't feel like the usual Lovelyz.

"Jisoo-ah, there's no way you would do that right? We have worked so hard for this play, there's no reason for Lovelyz to do this!!" Hoseok hyung says before he went forward to Jisoo and hold onto her hand.

Her next action to Hoseok hyung, had all of us shocked. She pushes his hand away before saying,

"We used you guys all this time"

Huh?

Used BTS?

"We used you guys to gain instant popularity! Can't you see it? We were all just playing with you guys all these times! "I love you?" Tch, disgusting"

"I can't believe I let that bastard kissed me. UGH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT IS GROSS"

"Thanks to your stupidness, Lovelyz gained more popularity"

"We used the right idiots for this"

"Ahh~ Can't believe how we have to cop up with such a disgusting group all this time~"