ch • 12

[ jisoo's POV ]

"Who the hell are you?" I ask coldly to the person. My hands turned into a fist, ready to elbow the guy. Then, the person let go of me and I quickly back away to face him.

"Surprise~"

No way....

What is he doing here?

I thought he is in Busan, what the heck is he doing here?! Did he come to mess with my life again? Aish!!! This guy is gonna died today!!!

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask coldly to Mark. Yeah, Mark Tuan. One of Got7 members that debuted not long ago. I knew because some people were talking about them and that's when I know this jerk has debuted before me.

If you want to know why I hate Mark is because he was my best friend, but our friendship ended when he suddenly confessed that said he likes me. I was feeling so betrayed by his actions and rejected him, but Mark always come to me and stalked me anywhere I go.

"I come to see my Jisoo, of course" he say while winking to me. Ugh...that is seriously so annoying and his cheesy lines are soooo weird. "Don't you dare to touch me Mark. I warned you before, remember?" I ask. My hands turn into a fist. I really can't take it with this guy, he make my life like this and turned me to become someone who is different from the me in the past.

If only I did not met Mark, I bet that he would fall for me if he saw the me in the past. From a cheerful and bright Seo Jisoo, I become someone who is cold and arrogant. Yeah, I know that but it's so hard to live like this. I want to change myself but I don't see the point in it.

"Ayy~ don't be like that Jisoo. I know you must miss me"

"Not once in a million years"

His eyes darkened and I know he is mad. Sigh...I look around. Thank goodness no one is around so I can run easily.

"You..why can't you just admit that you like me?!!" He asks angrily.

"Psh...in your dream Mark. I will never like you and my heart belongs to someone else now" I say. Wait. What the heck did I just blurt out?!?!? Ugh..Seo Jisoo!! You have to think before you said anything!!!!!

Mark's eyes widened when he heard me said that. Did he fall for that? Slowly, he is laughing while holding his stomach. What is so funny?

"Don't lie to me Jisoo-ah~ I'm the only one in your heart, there's no way you would like other people" he say while smirking. Mark walk closer to me and soon, my body was against the wall while his two arms trapped me. His face is so close but I didn't show that I am scared. It will make him more crazy.

"Yah, I told you didn't I? DON'T. TOUCH.ME" I say coldly.

He didn't listen to me instead, he lean closer. I tried my best to run away but he keeps on holding onto me. No..I won't let this bastard touch me!!!

Suddenly, the grip on my hand loosen as I turn back. Only to meet eyes with Jhope. Wait. What is he doing here?

"Hoseok?"

I called out to his name but he didn't replied. The look on his face right now..is terrifying. It's like I had never met this Jhope before. He begins to punch Mark in the face and they started to fight. Oh my God, what should I do now?!!

[ end of POV ]

Mark can't stand the pain anymore and ran away. Jhope is also the same. There are bruises on his face and arms. After it cool down, Jisoo slowly walks to Jhope who is sitting on the floor, still panting hard from his fight.