ch • 25

After the dinner, BTS members were exhausted that they fell asleep at the dining room. Each of them is already in dreamland.

Lovelyz had done all the dishes and put the blankets over them. "Unni, are we really doing that?" Jiae asks, her eyes not leaving Suga who is deep in his sleep. Babysoul nods without hesitation before caressing Rapmon's cheek as she smiled.

"We have to protect BTS and their dreams"

At this word, all of them lower their head, some is on the brink of tears.

Before going to her room, she checked on Taehyung and her eyes got teary again. She quickly wipes the tears away, afraid of getting caught by him.

"Sujeonggie?" Taehyung says slowly, half asleep.

"Are you okay?" He asks again but when he was about to stand up from his seat, Sujeong put her hands onto his shoulder, telling him to sit down again. "I'm okay so go to sleep arasso?" She says and kiss his forehead.

"Good night Taehyung"

"Good night Sujeong"

time skips, the day of the play

Yein is in her waiting room behind the stage, getting her makeup and dress prepared beautifully as the lead role. Jungkook is in the room beside her, also getting ready before the actual play started.

The door to Yein's waiting room squeak open as it reveals Lovelyz members. Yein smiled as she approaches her unnies and all of them did a group hug.

"Today is the day huh..." Myungeun says, her voice sounds soulless and not cheerful like she always be.

"Unni..do we really have to do this?" Kei asks. She hates this, seriously. Doing this also means that BTS and Lovelyz will neve-

"BTS deserved it. They deserved to debut"

Jiae says, tears are already forming in her eyes even though she tried to hold it in.

"All the practices they had, the struggles they went through, all the dissing by others that they got, are what makes BTS who they are today. I don't want to become a burden nor a hindrance for them to achieve their dreams. And I know you guys feel the same way too" Jisoo says, looking at her members with a determined look.

She won't regret her choice. Never.

They know BTS would get angry if they found out about the truth but this is the only way to protect them.

Even if it's mean to start hating on each other again.

"WHERE ARE YOU MY JULIET!!!!!!"

"Shut up you pabo-ya!!!"

"The second hand embarrassment is real..."

Voices could be heard from outside the waiting and Lovelyz quickly wipe their tears away, pretending like everything's okay.