"Vahini." Gitika knocked on the door, "Can we come in?"

Anahita quickly spruced up herself, sitting on the bed. "Yes. Come in, Gitika."

Gitika and a few ladies came inside giggling on a private joke. Anahita just smiled unable to understand how she should react to their teasing faces. She just blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear. "What happened?"

"Aai said we need to rush into getting you ready because guests will start appearing in a few hours." Gitika gave the saree to Anahita, "We will help you, Vahini."

Anahita looked at the navy blue silk saree in her hands. It was beaded with stones and heavy embroidery. Anahita immediately loved it. She nodded and went inside the bathroom.

"What's going on?" Yuvraaj asked seeing the whole ladies Mandali in her room. He unclasped his watch and put it on the side table. "Why are you all in here?"

"We are helping Vahini to get ready." Gitika replied excitingly. It was then Yuvraaj noticed a properly ducked up Anahita sitting before the vanity table. Her hair were undone and she was wearing the matching bangles without glancing at him.

Yuvraaj dashed inside the cupboard and came back with a packet in his hands. He swung it on Anahita, "Wear this!"

Catching the packet on time, Anahita peeked inside. It was a peach coloured custom made designer saree. Anahita knew that it was tastefully picked because of the delicate designs on it.

"But, Dada, she is ready." Gitika objected, looking at her handiwork on Anahita.

"Make her wear this, she is my wife and she will wear what I want." He said proudly before sprinting out.

Anahita groaned and muttered under her breath, "He thinks of me as a slave. I am not going to bear this torture."

Girls huffed in defeat and with that, Anahita got draped in the Saree and she had to done her make up according to the the new attire. Everyone admired her on the reception. Yuvraaj wore a Maroon sherwani that perfectly complemented her dress. She rolled her eyes when everyone praised their couple. Mr. Maurya and Mr. Prakash were the happiest person in the reception. Mr. Maurya still gave Anahita a cold shoulder and so did her mom. Anahita remained unaffected. She just continued flaunting fake smiles at the people and camera.

"Meet him, he's my friend Keshav. He works in HTC, we've read in convent together." Yuvraaj introduced his friend to a very disinterested Anahita.

"We've been best buddies." Keshav gloated fist pumping with Yuvraaj. Anahita nodded at him, pasting a smile on her lips. As soon as she received the bouquet, it was thrown at Gitika who was standing beside the couple to receive gifts.

"When I can be free?" Anahita asked in yuvraaj's ear surreptitiously, placing a tight smile at the photographers who had been eating her head to smile each and every second.

"When all the guests disperse. Even I am not having a great time here standing next to me, trust me it's one of this worst punishment I'd been subjected to in my school. So, just put up the play." Yuvraaj looked at her, gliding her arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Next moment, they were clicked.

"And what if I don't do that?" Anahita challenged, smiling at him. Yuvraaj tipped her chin and stroked her cheek. "I dare you. Do that and you'll see how worst I can be."

"You don't have to show me, I already know." She scoffed, shuffling away.

"Then stand here quietly." Yuvraaj said. All this while his smile never left his lips but his eyes depicted another tale and keeping her records, she didn't dare to object him.