Science | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 849

Today was the day you had to go back to the hellhole that they call the school. You hated the school and almost everyone in it. It's not that they did anything to you, but it was just the simple fact that you had to wake up early in the morning and learn. It just made you mad and not want to talk to you or you to talk to anyone. You were walking in with your earbuds blasting your favorite music when someone bumped into you.

"Watch where you are going!" They yelled at you. You looked up and notice that it was flash. Now you don't take shit from anyone, and you weren't afraid of anyone in school, so you spoke back to him.

"Listen here fuckboy. You bumped into me, so don't come at me with the bullshit, so move out of my way so I can go to my locker." So you said as you pushed him and walked towards your locker. As you were opening your safe, you notice that someone was staring at you.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked as you rested your hand over the top of the locker door and looked at him.

"N-No I-I just......Never mind, sorry." He stuttered. You looked at him for a good minute and decided to ask him for his name.

"What's your name?" You asked him. He looked at you for a good moment and then answered.

"P-Peter......Peter Parker." He mumbled.

"Well, Peter, it was nice to meet you, but I have to get to class now." So you started as you closed your locker and walked to class. You hated this class the most, though, Chemistry, But you really hated the teacher. They knew that you were struggling in the class, and every time you would try to get help, they would always seem to have to be doing something.

You walked into class, and your teacher called you over towards them.

"Yes?" You said with a sigh.

"I'm moving your seat; it seems as if where you are sitting is affecting your grade in here." They said.

"The seat has nothing to do with my grade. If anything, it's you." You said with a laugh.

"Now ____ you will sit in the seat I tell you or get out of my class. I will not tolerate this from you." They stated.

"Whatever." You said with an eye roll.

"Now go sit in the seat by the window." They said as they pointed towards the seat. You sighed and walked to the chair and sit down. You never really talked to anyone in the class, so you didn't know who was in it. The bell ring filling up the course, and you just rested your head in your head and watch as the kids came running it. Just as the teacher was about to close the door, Peter came in s flushed looking.

"PARKER!..... You're late." They stated. You know, sat up with intersect, never knowing that he was in this class.

"Go to your seat." They said with a sigh. Peter looked down and started walking to his seat. He looked up just as he got closer towards you and his eyes went big.

"What's wrong? swallowed a fly or something?" You asked with a bit of a laugh. He took a seat next to you and shook his head.

"N-No, it's just that.......Ummm........you never really sit so far up." You said.

"Well, Peter, I never knew that you were in this class, but don't take it personally; I don't like to be noticed by people." You stated.

"I understand." He mumbled. Class began, the teacher handed you worksheets, and you didn't have a clue as to what it was talking about. Peter looked over at you and saw the look of frustration on your face.

"Do you need help?" He asked. You looked up from your paper and shook your head yes. Then, he grabbed his paper and moved closer towards you.

"A-Are you uncomfortable?" He questioned.

"No, Peter." You stated. He started explaining what was going on, but it seems like it was going in one ear and out of the other.

"So, do you get it now?" He asked; you looked puzzled.

"So, what is lithium again?" You asked

"It's an alkali metal and has an atomic number of three." He explained.

"Well, you know this so well, Peter......Are you ever free for tutoring because I need it?" You stated as you put your hand on your head.

"Sure...When would you like to start?" He asked.

"Today after school, You could come to my place. Give me your number so I can text you my address." You stated.

"O-Okay." He said as he wrote his number on a piece of paper.

"Thanks, I'll text you." You said, and as soon as you said that, the bell ring. You gathered your stuff and looked at him once more.

"Later, Peter." You said as you walked away.

Comment and Vote Please!