Let It Burn | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 255

"I want to be good to you, baby." You said to Peter as you pecked his lips. Call you crazy, but you think you found the love of your life, that's right. Have you ever felt warm on a cold, cold night? That's how you get it when you least expect it, and you can't reject it. That crazy little tingling feeling pain in your chest, that's love.

You felt that fire. Just let it burn. There was no running beneath your turn.

"You feel it creeping In your heart......You feel it tearing you apart. That's love, and when it comes, you never want to give it up." You stated as you laid your head on his chest.

"I'm yours ____." He said as he pecked your lips.

You were caught in the light, and you were not going to try and fight it because you were his. You wanted him to want you the way that you wish to him and more.

"This feels so unreal," Peter stated as he looked ahead.

"I know, this is scary.........Someone always gets hurt when you're caring. And I felt that way too, but you won't have to worry because I love you too much, Peter." You said as you kissed him.

You knew that you couldn't get away from love, so you just got it and watched what it made you. It knocked the cool right out of you, and that's just love.

Comment and Vote Please!