We Belong Together { part one } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 691

The pain you are experiencing right now is like a pain you never felt before. Peter had broken up with you; you were heartbroken. It was perpetual, uneventful, something you never wanted to experience. Day after day, you tried to keep him off of your mind. But you couldn't. He purloined a segment of your heart and didn't have the morality to give it back.

You and Peter met at school, you were having the worst time of your life trying to find your class. He just so happened to be at the right place at the right time for you. The moment you met him, you were immediately attracted to him with his apprehensive demeanor. And you loved that about him.

The day Peter broke up with you, you cried your eyes out and made them distended and inflated. You were vanquished and shattered; he was not only the first boy you had ever loved, but the first boy that you had let into your heart and let take a piece of your head with. You were an imbecile for loving and trusting him with your heart.

You had been alerted by classmates that he would be too caught up in school to have time for you. You didn't believe them though, you thought that Peter was too friendly to you and that you would never go out of harm's way to hurt you. But, oh no, you were wrong. Always so loving and caring that you thought that he would never break up, or break your heart, with you for someone who was just a friend to him when the both of you were dating, Liz Allan.

Everything seemed to go bad the day you had asked him what was wrong.

"Peter, what's wrong?" You had asked Peter

"Nothing." He said with no emotion

He had begun to ignore you in the hall, classes, and cafeteria, so he wouldn't have to see your face. That's when you noticed that Peter was no longer acting like a boyfriend. Instead, he began treating the relationship as if it meant nothing to him.

You were hurt the day you held Peter's face into your hands, and for the first time in weeks, you begged to talk to him.

"Peter, please talk to me, don't lie to me." You said softly, trying to look into his eyes.

He pulled away from you, avoiding your eye contact.

"P-Peter, please, you've been very distant lately. Just please tell me what's going on." You spoke softly, trying to get an answer out of him.

Peter had quickly recouped himself and shook his head.

"Nothing's Wrong ____, and I-I'm not lying. I didn't want to leave yo-"

You had cut him off before he could say something feeble.

"Peter, no, you don't get to leave me without an answer as to why you left. And you don't get to come back in my life like you've done nothing wrong?" You said

You had let go of an unsteady breath that you didn't realize you were holding and continued to talk.

"Peter, I just want you to talk to me. Just talk to me and tell me what's going on?"

You stood in front of Peter, waiting for him to give you a response. Instead, he gave you an answer, but not the one you were looking for.

"I-I have to go ____." He said as he turned around, leaving you alone, once again.

You called after him trying to make him come back.

"PETER!, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" You yelled after him

He was no longer in your view, and you stood there, once more, heartbroken.

"Peter." You whispered to yourself as tears were streaming down your face.

You didn't want to assume that your relationship was long gone, but it's been a while since Peter has actually done something so caring for you. He has stopped putting effort into the relationship, and you also thought, why put your effort in a relationship that a person doesn't want to be in?

Comment and Vote Please!