Where I Wanna Be | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 299

Peter had left you a message saying that he needed to talk to him, but he is rather alone at the moment. Then again, he needed to let you know how he felt. You didn't fully understand him because Peter would instead leave than cheat. If you give him some time, he could be the man you need, but there is a lot of lust inside him, and the both of you have been together since your teenage years. He really doesn't mean to hurt you, but He needs some time to be alone.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS BE AFTER ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!" You cried out loud.

"I just need some time to see where I want to be." He stated as he tried to come towards you.

"You had time for that before we got really committed to this relationship." You stated as you walked back towards the door.

"I love you ____, I just hoped that you would understand." He said.

"But when you love someone, you just don't treat them bad." So you said as the tears kept streaming down your face.

He now felt terrible that he wanted to leave.

"I don't mean to hurt you. Never did I imagine that you would play a major part in a decision that is so hard." Peter said. You just shook your head at him.

"I think about my life and what matters to me the most, and the love that we share is real, but in time your heart will heal. I'm not saying that I'm gone, but I have to find what life would be like without you.......I'm sorry ____." Peter stated as he walked out, leaving broken-hearted.

Comment and Vote Please!