Midnight { part one } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1237

You were tired of your life; it was boring. You woke up and went to school and then came back home and did the same routine throughout the week. You wanted something new; you wanted something new to happen in your life. But nothing did, until that one day. It was midnight, and you wished that your life would change drastically, and it did.

"Hey, ____, did you do that paper Mr. Baker told us to do." Your friend asked as she walked up to your locker.

"Yeah, why?" You asked as you grabbed everything you needed out of your locker.

"Because I didn't do it, and I was wondering if you could be a friend and let me borrow it now, so I can have it done before we get to his class." Your friend said as she leaned on another locker.

"When do you ever do your homework?" You said as you closed your locker and began to walk to your class.

"Never, but I need to write this paper in my handwriting, or I will get an F in his class. I promise I'll make it up to you. Also, why would I need to do it when I have such a good friend like you that would do it all for me." Your friend said as she walked beside you.

You stopped walking and sighed.

"Fine, but don't copy it word from word, you got it?" You said as you went inside of your backpack to grab the paper.

"Thanks, and I'm not that dumb ____." She said as she walked away.

"Yeah, sure you're not." You mumbled as you zipped up your backpack and went inside of your class, and the bell rang while you were walking in.

"Take your seats, everyone." Your teacher said as you were taking your seat in the back of the class.

You ignored your teacher and began to take out your notebook and began to draw. You loved Spider-Man; you wished that he was honest and that the Midtown High School of Science and Technology was real too. But it wasn't, so you would just draw your imagination and wish that it would come true one day.

The bell rang, dismissing the class.

"Okay, class, have a nice day, and don't forget to bring your textbooks." The teacher said

You rolled your eyes. You hated the school, the teachers and students in it too. You went to this lame school in Virginia called Warwick High. "Can't wait until Friday.", that's what was all on your brain, leaving the school. But you knew you had to go back on Monday, though.

"One more day until Friday ____, just one more day." You mumbled to yourself as you walked down the halls going to Mr. Baker's class. Once you got in there, you saw your friend sitting at her desk with her phone in her hand, texting. You really didn't know how you became friends with her. You were quiet and mysterious, and she was loud and obnoxious.

"Hey, I finished the paper." She said happily as she grabbed her backpack and took out the paper. You took a seat beside her and looked over at her.

"See." She said as she handed you the paper. You looked at it and saw only three paragraphs, but there were supposed to be six.

"Where are the other three." You asked as you handed it back to her. She looked confused.

"I thought it was only supposed to be three." She said as she went through her backpack again.

"No, six." You said. She pulled out your paper and handed it to you.

"Oh well, he better be happy with what he's getting, and I better get an A, or I'll tell my daddy." She said as she went back on her phone.

Yeah, that's right. Your friend's dad owns the school and all of the teachers in it. Without her father, none of the faculty and staff would get paid. Basically, he owns most of the schools in Virginia. She was a bratty, spoiled girl. The rest of the day went smooth; it was finally the end of the day.

"Hey ____, do you want a ride in my limousine instead of riding that dirty bus." Your friend said as she walked beside you.

"Uhhh, no, thank you. I'm not going straight home. I have to go somewhere else." You stated as you were walking.

"Okay, but I'll text you. We need to hang out this weekend." She said as the both of you walked out of the school doors.

"Sure." You said as you moved away from her to get on the bus. There was never really a happy day for you, well, except Friday's, but even then, when you got home, it would be tiring. Your parents always claiming that they have to work, leaving you with your siblings to watch, and they were a handful.

"____, angel, me and your papa are going to work and won't be back until one in the morning, so I need you to watch your siblings until we get back, okay." She said as you walked through the door and closed it behind you.

"You guys always have to work." You exclaimed as you sat your backpack on the ground and started walking behind her.

"I know, but one day we won't have to work so much, and we can be together as a family." She explained as she turned around towards you.

"I'm so sorry that you have to do all of this by yourself." She said as you grabbed your face and rubbed your cheek.

"Maybe when your papa gets this new job, we won't have to work so much, and we could spend time with you all." She explained

"I love you, and there's money on the counter for dinner." She said as she kissed your cheek. She turned around and started walking towards the kitchen where your papa was.

"Honey, we need to go, or we'll be late." Your papa explained as he fixed his tie.

"Okay, ____ make sure you all are in bed before ten and lights out at ten-thirty." She said as she and your papa went to the door.

"Oh, and no more eating or drinking after seven; see you later, angel." She said as she closed the door behind her.

You sighed; now you have to deal with these kids. All you wanted to do is draw, but no now you have to watch your siblings.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" Your little brother yelled, running past you with just underwear and a cape on.

"Come back here!" Your little sister yelled as she was chasing him.

"Ugh!......life couldn't get any worse, could it." You said out loud.

It was 11:58 pm, and you finally got the kids to go to sleep.

"Now I have the whole house to myself." You said, satisfied as you went into your room and laid on your bed. You looked to your right and saw your clock. It read 12:00 am; you looked out of your window and looked at the stars.

"If only the Spider-Man was real and every other Marvel character. I wouldn't be so bored with life." You mumbled as you dozed off. Little did you know that your wish came true.

Comment and Vote Please!