Ring The Alarm | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 774

Now you weren't one of those women who would just give up on their man and leave. You and Tom have been together for a while; you weren't going to let a woman get in. You wanted to know why Tom was seen with another woman. You made dinner for him and waited until he came back.

"Hey, baby." He said as he walked through the door.

"Hey, babe." You said as you walked up towards him. You kissed him, and he looked around, confused.

"What's all of this for?" He questioned.

"It's to celebrate us; we've been through a lot and haven't given up on each other." You said as you grabbed his hand and lead him to the dinner table.

"Awww, baby, you didn't have to." He stated.

"I know, but I wanted to. I love you, and I should always make sure my man eats." You stated. The both of you sat down and started to eat.

"Baby......This is good." He said as he was eating.

"Thank you, babe." You said as you sipped your wine.

"So.....Babe?" You questioned.

"Yes?" He said

"Who was the woman you were with?" You asked calmly. He choked on his food and started coughing.

"Are you okay, babe?" You said as you stood up and walked over to him, you placed your hand on his back and rubbed it.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but what woman are you talking about. I wasn't with a woman?" He said confusingly.

"Tom, babe, I'm trying to stay calm. But if you don't tell me the truth, all hell is going to break loose." You said as you closed your eyes.

"I-I am." He said, but you knew when he was lying, and right now, he was lying.

"I BEEN THROUGH THIS TOO LONG, AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I SEE ANOTHER CHICK ON YOUR ARM!!!" You yelled; he looked startled and stood up from his chair and backed away with his hands in the air. You walked away from him with your hands in your hair.

"Tell me how should I feel when I know what I know, and my female intuition Telling me you a dog?" You said.

"I-It wasn't what it seemed like." He said. You looked at him like he was crazy.

"You know people told me 'about the flames' I couldn't see through the smoke. When I need answers, accusations, what you mean you going to choke?" You stated as you put your hands over your throat like you were choking.

"Listen-"

"DON'T YOU SAY A DAMN WORD.......LET ME TALK!" You said as you pointed your finger in his face.

"This is taking a toll, the way the story unfolds. Not the picture-perfect movie everyone would have seen." You said as you paced around.

"Tell me how I should feel when you made me belong. And the thought of you touching her is what I hate most? You're so ignorant and bold. Time to put in the call and ring the alarm because you ain't never seen a fire like the I'm going to cause." You stated as you walked up to him. He took a seat on the couch.

"How could you look at me and not see all of the things that I kept only for you." You said as you straddled him.

"Why would you risk it, babe?...... It's the price that I paid. This is my show, and I won't let you go, and you're mine, But how could you look at me and not see all of the things." You whispered as you held his face in your hands; tears ran down your face.

He now felt guilty stood up from the couch with you in his arms.

"Baby........Don't cry." He said as he kissed you, but you were crying too much to care.

"Baby." He whispered.

"I love you and wouldn't do a thing to mess up the relationship we have." He as he moved his hand up to your face. You wrapped your legs securely around his waist.

"I love you too." You whispered

"Who was she then?" You asked.

"Just some random lady that had nice timing to get through security." He stated.

"Oh." You said quietly.

"I'm going to make it up for you, baby." He said as he placed wet kisses down your neck.

"Oh really?" You started as you closed your eyes and held on to him to enjoy the moment.

"Yes and in more than one way." He stated as he leads the both of you towards the bedroom.

Comment and Vote Please!