I Will Always Love You | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 256

Tom was leaving to shoot a film, and you knew that he would be gone for a while. It made you sad, but you knew that this was something Tom has always wanted to do. He also had asked you if you wanted to go, but you didn't want to be in the way.

"____ why won't you just come with me?" Tom asked you.

"If I should go, I'll only be in your way. So I'm just going to stay, but I'll think of you every moment of the day Tom." So you said as you caress his face in your hand.

"I'm taking every sweet memory with me." He said as he looked at you as you started to cry.

"Please don't cry," Tom stated as he wiped his tears.

"I can't help it." You stated with a small laugh.

"I hope life treats you kind. And I hope you'll have all you ever dreamed of. And I wish you joy and happiness, but above all, I wish you love." You stated. Tom grabbed you and kissed you.

"I love you." He whispered to you.

"I will always love you forever and always." You whispered back to him. He let you go and went to go get on the plane. You knew this wasn't going to be the last time you will ever see him, but you knew it wasn't going to be the same whenever you saw him again.

Comment and Vote Please!