Everything Everything { part three } | Lucas { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 808

"____........____!!" You heard Lucas yell.

"Mmmmm." You said as you groaned and looked around. You notice that Lucas was holding the both of you up on a tree.

"W-What happened?" You asked as you looked around frantically.

"I-I don't have time to explain. We need to find my mum." Lucas said. You looked around and saw Maria on a raft.

"There she's goes." You whispered as you pointed ahead. He looked over at where your finger pointed at.

"MUM!.......MUM!" Lucas cried out loud.

"LUCAS!?.......____?!?" She said as she moved the raft closer to the two of you.

"Are the two of you okay?" She said as the both of you got on the raft with her.

"Yes, but we need to get to higher ground before the second wave hit." Lucas stated. You all got to a point where you all could walk on the ground. Lucas and you were walking behind Maria and you notice that you were bleeding from the side of your stomach. You clutched your side and Lucas notice

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked.

"Yes." You said in a whispered as you looked around.

"There......There's a tree." You stated as you pointed ahead. The three of you started walking towards the tree until you all heard a cry of a child. You looked around and saw a little boy on the ground crying.

"Are you okay......you lost your papa?" You asked him. He shook his head yes.

"Come with me I'll help you find your papa." You said as you held your hand out. He grabbed your hand and the four of you walked towards the tree.

"Okay, ____ and Lucas, the three of you go up first." Maria stated. You shook your head okay and help the little boy up and then put yourself up on the tree. Lucas took a look at your side and notice that there was blood on it.

"____ you're bleeding." Lucas said in a whisper as the four of you settled on the tree. You looked at your side and notice that it has worsen.

"I-Its fine....Just a little scratch." You said, but you knew that it was more than just a little scratch and by the minute you were becoming more and more weak.

"Mum, ____ is hurt." Lucas said. Maria quickly looked at you and went closer towards you.

"Let me take a look at it." Maria stated. You sighed and lift up your top.

"Lucas you need to be on the look out for help. We need to get her to a hospital, she needs medical attention." Maria said as she ripped of a piece of cloth and wrapped it around you.

"Owww!" You cried. She looked up at you with a concerned look.

"Here, drink some of this." Lucas stated as he handed you something to drink in a can that he found on the ground. You took a sip and laid your head back down, you didn't have the energy to do anything.

"L-Lucas." You said in a whisper. He looked at you concerned and scared.

"Yes?" He said

"I-I'm scared." You said to him.

"Everything will be fine, we'll be fine he stated." As he looked you in the eyes. The four of you were sitting in the tree for a little while until Lucas pointed out that there were people on boats.

"HEYYYYY..........OVER HERE!" Lucas yelled as he waves his hands.

"WE'RE OVER HERE!" Maria yelled. You were too out of it to even move your head. Slowly but surly you were fading out. As soon as the people got towards the tree to help you all, you blacked out.

"MUM!...MUM!...SHE'S NOT WAKING UP!" You heard Lucas cry. You slowly moved your hand and tried to sit up but you felt a sharp pain.

"AHHHHH!" You cried out in pain. Lucas quickly looked at you and you looked around and notice that you were in a different scenery.

"____ you scared me." Lucas said as he grabbed your hand and held it in his. You looked to the right of Lucas and saw Maria talking to someone.

"Where are we?" You whispered.

"At a hospital, we're still in Thailand though." He stated. You shook your head and looked around.

"Where's the little boy?" You asked

"I-I lost him.....I-I'm sorry." He said as tears were falling.

"Lucas don't cry." You said as you used your other hand to wipe his face.

"I-Its just that I lost my brothers and papa, I lost the little boy, and I was about to lose you....I don't know what I'll do with myself if I lose you ____."He cried.

"You won't lose me Lucas, I promise." You said to him.

Comment and Vote Please!