Where Did I Go { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 646

You've been watching for the sighs, but you have never seen them. You took a trip to clear your mind of all of the drama. But it seems like you're even more lost. You've been having a conversation about breakups and separations; it was all too much for you. You kept thinking about how fine Peter was and that he was all yours.

"Is the breaking going to help, or we even going to make it?" You thought to yourself

Because of the both of you were, then you were taking things a little too far. With you being, wherever you're at, you were worrying wherever Peter was.

"I'm taking this a little too far." So you said to yourself as you were sitting on your bed at your dad's house in the upper part of New York.

Later on that night, you stayed up late. He was on your mind, up past your bedtime. There was no rest where you were. You were all alone; your heart was away. All you could think of was him; letting your pride aside, you got up and went to go pack your belongings. You needed to see him, he was yours, and you were his.

In a hurry, you went to go pack your things. You missed Peter and had to go see him. You went to go pick your phone and saw you had many texts and missed calls from Peter. So you went to go listen to some of the missed calls.

"Hey ____, It's Peter. I know we've been distant lately, but umm, could you call me back?"

Beep!

"Hey, It's Peter again. I just wanted to call you to see if you had got my last message. Call me back when you get this one...Ugh, I'm so stupid."

Beep!

"I'm sorry, ____, please pick up your phone. I-I'm getting worried, and I love you."

Beep!

"You're not answering my calls, and it's worrying me. So I'm just going to go to your house, I mean apartment since you don't live in a house and I know that.......ugh!"

Beep!

"Ummm, I just came from your house, and your mum told me that you are not there.......____ I'm sorry just, please answer your phone."

Beep!

You went quietly out of the door and went to go catch a taxi back to your mum's house. Once you got home, you went straight to your room and went to call Peter.

Ring!.......R-

"____!" Peter said

"Peter!" You said

"I'm sorry." The both of you said together

"You can go first ____,"  Peter said

You took a deep breath and spoke.

"I need to stop making a big deal out of the little things. I have big deals and little deals. I have everything I'm asking for but you.......Could you just come over?" You asked

"But I thought you w-" Peter spoke

"I left. Could you just come over?"

"Y-Yeah, leave your window open." He said

"Okay."

You hung up and waited for him.

"____?" Peter said as he came through your window

You got up and started walking towards him.

"I just want to say you're mine. Fuck what others hear; you're mine. As long as you know who you belong to." You said as you stood in front of him

"From eight until late, I've been thinking about you. You are on my nights. I don't know what to do. This whole thing has got way too deep, and we should stop making a big deal out of the little things." You said

He quickly grabbed you into his arms.

"Baby, I've missed you. I miss everything real about you. It's always been about you, and I'm still about you. All I'm really asking for is you." Peter said as he kissed you.

Comment and Vote Please!