Teenage Fantasy { part three } | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1543

The feeling of being guilty was an understatement. You love Tom, so why wouldn't you go back to him. Shaking your head, trying to forget the events that happened yesterday, you were feeling hopeless. You wanted to go get Tom and tell him how much you love him and miss him, but you knew that it would come off a little desperate.

Sitting on your window sill, staring out of your windowpane. The weather was going just right with your mood, rainy. So you sat there quietly, listening to every breath you took, waiting. Waiting for what? that you didn't know. Then, finally, you started thinking of ways to approach Tom.

"Calling him would seem like you forgave him already, and you don't____, so think." You mumbled to yourself.

You already knew the moment you heard his voice, the moment that you saw him, you would already forgive him. So yeah, you were sad because he forgot to return your phone calls. But he came back to you and told you that he loves you, so what's holding you back?

Your mum came to your room knocking on the door.

"Knock, Knock." Your mum said as she entered your room.

"What is it, mum? I'm not in the mood." You said as you looked out of the window.

"I know, honey, but guess what." Your mum said all chipper.

"What?" You said, slightly annoyed

"Get a dress; I have a surprise for you." She said as she walked out of the room.

You looked at her confusingly. The day is almost over, and now she wants you to get dressed. You stood up about to go in your closet to pick something to wear when your mum peeped her head back inside of your room.

"Oh, and don't wear sweats." She said

"Ugh! She knew that was the first thing that would come to my mind." You groaned.

Going through your closet, you went with a cute romper and some Chuck Taylors. It was raining outside, but it was also scorching. Trying to decide on what to do with your hair, you simply just went with a bun.

"COME ON ____!"  Your mum yelled

"I'M COMING!" You yelled

You rushed out of the room and down the steps towards your mum.

"Why are you in such a rush?" You questioned.

"I just can't wait for you to see your surprise." Your mum said, all happy.

"Whatever." You mumbled as the both of you walked out of the house towards the car.

On the way towards your "surprise," the rain decided to stop, and the sun also decided to come out. Your mum was trying to making you get out of your sad state.

"Come on, ____, don't be so down. Once we get to your surprise, I'll bet you'll be happy." She said as she drove

"Yeah, I'm sure of it." You said sarcastically.

The car ride lasted all of thirty minutes. Then, finally, pulling up at your all-time favorite them park that you haven't had the chance to go to since it would be with Tom every time you would go.

"NO WAY!" You screamed all hype

But soon, you realized who your roller coaster buddy would be, who would you eat funnel cakes with you until you get sick, and who would you have fun with. Your no hyper self was gone, and your mum realized that and asked you what was wrong.