Wild Things { part five } | Bradley Baker { TH }

warnings: mature language/content
third person
word count: 975

After the minor scuffle Elliot had with Bradley, you all headed back towards the cabin. Once you all got inside, the three of you went straight into the bedroom that was in the house.

 Bradley sat on the bed, and you sat on the bed also. Caleb went to the opposite bed that was on the other side of you and Bradley. Once the three of you relaxed, you heard something getting attached to the door. 

Caleb was the first to get up to see what it was."Dad?" Caleb said as he tried to open the door. Once he realized that something was blocking the door, he started banging on it."DAD!" Caleb yelled. 

You sat up quickly and raced towards the door, trying to open it also, but it wouldn't budge. Bradley then got up and tried to bust the door down, but that also was no use. You went to sit on the bed trying to come up with an idea to escape, but you felt useless. You felt a couple of tears run down your face. You thought about never being able to see your family again.

 Bradley notices that you were crying and racing to your side."____, what's wrong?" Bradley questioned. You shook your head as you were crying."He locked us in.......How are we going to get out?" You questioned Bradley. 

Caleb was pacing around the room worriedly."Caleb, stop pacing. You're not making this situation any better." Bradley told Caleb as he held you in his arms."Look at me," Bradley said as he tried to lift your face."____ look at me." He said once more.

 You picked your head up and looked him in his eyes."We're going to get out of here, okay?" He stated as he wiped his eyes."Okay." You said in a whisper."Good." He said as he pecked your lips and held you."Guys," Caleb said, making you and Bradley pull apart."Think I have an idea on getting us out of here." He stated as he got on his knees and started pulling up the floorboards. Bradley got on the floor to help him, but they only got enough for Caleb to fit through."Caleb, you're going to have to go through there by yourself," Bradley stated. 

You were now worried about Caleb's safety. It was dark outside, and Caleb was going to be by himself. Caleb started to go down and craw, but you heard a scream coming from him."What!........ What is it." You yelled as you went to the opened floor. Bradley was right beside you."T-The Man.........H-he's dead," Caleb explained. You looked at Bradley, and Bradley looked at you."Just keep going," Bradley explained."Be careful, though." You stated. After the both of you were sure that he made it from under the cabin, Bradley started picking up the rest of the floorboard."Okay, ____, I need you to go down first," Bradley explained."Okay." You said as you started to go down. Bradley was still up top, and he grabbed the lantern and threw it on the floor, and the room caught flames.

 Bradley then got under the cabin with you, and the both of you started crawling from under. As the both of you were still crawling, you heard Elliot yelling the three of you names. The both of you ignored it and kept crawling. Once the both of you got from under, the both of you ran and didn't look back. Elliot was getting closer, so the both of you hid behind a tree. You tried to stay still, but you slipped on a sheet of ice near the tree.

"Here you guys are," Elliot said as he grabbed you, and you were now entirely in tears."LET HER GO!" Bradley yelled as he tried to get you from his grip. While Bradley was trying to get you from his grasp, you all heard Caleb's voice."Caleb?" Bradley questioned. Caleb came running towards all three of you, looking a little off."Why won't we just stay and go fishing and hunting," Caleb said as he was walking closer, staring at you all. 

You and Bradley looked confused."What are you talking about?" Bradley asked, confused."I-It could just be us together having a good time." He said. As he kept talking, a man came from behind Elliot and started fighting him. Bradley quickly went to get and start running. Caleb followed suit after the both of you. The three of you came to a truck. Bradley tried to find the keys to open the door."Guys......He is getting closer." You whispered. Bradley finally got the keys to the truck and opened the door. You got into the passenger side as Caleb got into the back, and Bradley got into the driver's side. Elliot then came up close to the passenger window and started banging on the door."DON'T LEAVE ME!" He exclaimed. 

You looked at him, scared."GO!" You yelled at Bradley. Elliot then busted the window, and you screamed."GO! GO!" Caleb yelled as Bradley finally pulled off, but Elliot went to Caleb's window and grabbed Caleb's leg."We have to stay together!" Elliot tried to explain. Caleb kicked and kicked him until he finally pushed Elliot off. Elliot then stood in the middle of the street way, lonely. He watched as the three of you drove off. 

You then sighed in relief as you were driving away. You then wiped your tears away, Bradley looked in the mirror to look at Caleb, and then he looked towards you."It's going to be okay." He reassured you and Caleb. Caleb was crying in his seat little, and you rubbed his shoulder, and then you kissed Bradley on the cheek, letting him know that you will always be there for him.

 Caleb was crying in his seat little, and you rubbed his shoulder, and then you kissed Bradley on the cheek, letting him know that you will always be there for him

Comment and Vote, Please!