Midnight { part three } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1055

"Come in.....Come in." Ms. May said as she opened the door wide enough for the both of you to fit through. You never really looked at her face, but you noticed that the apartment looked really familiar as you looked around.

"Take a seat on the couch; dinner will be ready soon." She stated as she closed the door. You took a seat on the couch and looked up at her.

"What the fuck?" You mumbled

"She looks just like Peter Parker aunt.........Maybe I'm hallucinating." You whispered.

"My nephew Peter should be coming home any moment now." She stated as she walked into the kitchen.

You snapped your head up so quick that you could have gotten whiplash.

"I'm sorry, but did you say, Peter?" You asked. She turned to look at you confusingly.

"Yes, why, do you know him?" She asked. You quickly put your head down and shook your head.

"Oh no, I-I just have a friend named Peter back at my old school." You whispered. The door had opened, and your attention was now on it.

"Hey, Aunt May," Peter said as he walked, he looked over at you, and you quickly put your head down.

"It's totally him, and that's totally his aunt!" You said in your head. On the inside, you were freaking out, but on the outside, you tried to look calm.

"Oh, Peter, we're having dinner with our new neighbors." Ms. May said as she came out of the kitchen, wiping her hands on a hand towel.

"I see." He mumbled

"Why don't you take ____ to your room for a little while, just to get to know each other." Ms. May said. Peter looked at you, and you looked at him.

"Umm, come on ____?" He said more like a question. You stood up and walked over towards him, and he leads you towards his room.

"This is my room, not much." He dated as he threw his backpack in the opened closet. You stood near the door fiddling with your fingers.

"You can have a seat on the chair if you want." He said as he took a seat on the bed. You walked over towards the chair and sat down; you were nervous.

"When did you move here?" Peter asked as he looked at you. You weren't trying to make eye contact with him. He was like your crush, but he wasn't real at the time, and now that he is, it's mind-blowing to you.

"T-Today, actually." You said you thought that this was crazy. Peter was the shy, stuttering one around girls, but now he was all calm, and you were a mess.

"I like your shirt." He said as he pointed to your Spider-Man logo shirt. You had totally forgotten that you wore that shirt.

"T-Thank you." You said

It was quiet for a moment.

"You don't have to be so nervous around me." He spoke up. You took a deep breath.

"I-Its just that today has been a very crazy day for me." You stared as you looked at him.

"I was just in Virginia eleven hours ago, and now I'm in New York. I have to start a new school and try to make new friends; it just so frustrating for me right now." You stated as you put your hands over your face.

"Well, you have a new friend now." He stated

"Peter! ____ ! IT'S TIME TO EAT!" Ms. May said. Peter looked at you, and you looked at him.

"I guess that's our cue." He said as he got up and went towards the door. He turned back around to look at you.

"Are you coming?" He asked. You shook your head and stood up. He opened the door and let you through first. The both of you got to the kitchen and sat beside each other.

"So, ____, what school will you be attending?" Ms. May asked. Your mum never told you, but you just took a guess to see if it was real.

"Midtown High." You stated as you looked down at your food.

"Peter goes there.....Right, Peter." Ms. May said as she looked at him.

"Y-Yeah." He said. The rest of dinner was spent with small talk between you and Peter, but it seemed like your mum and Ms. May was having a good time.

"Thank you for having us over May." Your mum stated as she walked over towards the door.

"Maybe I could cook, and the two of you could come over." Your mum said

"That sounds good, and No problem, I enjoy the company." She said as she walked us out. Peter looked as if he didn't want you to leave, so he came up with some lame excuse to walk out with you.

"Aunt May, I'm going to go dump out the trash; it's full," Peter stated as he grabbed the trash and walked out with you and your mum.

"See you later, May."

"See you later, ____," May said. You and your mum walked over to your home door.

"Be careful, Peter," May said

"I will." He said as he closed the door. He walked over towards you and tapped your shoulder.

"Can I speak to you for a minute?" He asked. You looked over at him, then at your mum.

"I'll be inside in a little mum." You stated as your mum shook her head and went inside.

"Yes, Peter." You asked as you turned around to look at him.

"I-I really enjoyed your company today, and I was wondering.....I-If you would like to hang out with me and my friend tomorrow, you would totally like him," Peter exclaimed.

"Yeah, that sounds nice." You said with a bit of a smile.

"O-Okay, so I'll come to get you tomorrow at four?" He asked

"Yeah." You said

"See you later, ____,"  Peter said as he walked backward.

"See you, Peter." You said as you opened your door and closed it behind you. You knew that you would be starting the new school soon, so it was good that you already going to know a few people there. It's s good start for you already.

"This move wasn't so bad after all." You stated with a smile.

Comment and Vote Please!