Unfinished Business | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 547

You haven't seen Tom in months, four to be exact, he's been overseas working on a film, and you missed him. You had no clue as to when he would be back, but you'd hope it would be soon.

"____, get out and go do something, stop moping around the house." Your friend stated; you sighed.

"I guess you're right.......But I miss him." You whined.

"UGH!........Do you want me to come over?" She asked.

"Yes, I would love that." You said in a baby voice.

"I know you would, big baby." Your friend said

"Oh, and could you-"

"Bring ice cream; yeah, I know you were going to say that." She stated.

"I love you." You said

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too." She said. You hung up the phone. You needed something to get your mind off of Tom, and you having the best friend in the world will help with that. You heard the doorbell ring, and you went to go get it.

"You're the best, best friend anyone could have." You said as you let her in and closed the door behind her.

"I know I am." She said as she sat on the couch.

"You want to watch our favorite movie?" You asked as you sat next to her.

"You know it." She said as she got out two spoons and took off the top to the ice cream. The two of you watched more than one movie, after the third one it was late.

"Alright ____, I'm going to head out." She stated as she got up.

"Okay." You said sadly as you walked with her.

"I'll text you when I get home, okay?" She said as she looked at you before walking out.

"Okay, be safe." You said as she walked out of the door and to her car.

"I will." She said as she got in and drove off. You watched as she drove off, and then you closed the door and locked it. You walked to your room to take a shower and get ready for bed. Once you got out, you saw your phone light up from a text. It was from your friend saying she was home.

You got in bed and laid there and tried to go to sleep. Two hours later, you were waking from your sleep by your bedroom door opening.

"Wtf!" You said as you sat up. You turned on your side and cut on the light.

"Tom?" You spoke. He looked like he was trying not to wake you but failed miserably.

"I wasn't trying to wake you." He stated. You jumped out of bed and ran into his arms.

"Babe, I missed you so much." You whispered.

"I missed you too." He said as he hugged you tight. You let go of him and held his arms, looking him in the eye.

"When did you get here?" You asked.

"I got here an hour and a half ago. I tried calling you, but you didn't answer, so I knew you were asleep." He said as he held you.

"Well, you're here now, and that's all that matters." You said as you kissed him, he kissed you back.

Comment and Vote Please!