Diary | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 339

It was in the middle of the night, and you were sleeping. You heard a knock at your window that scared you, so you sat up to go check.

"Peter?" You whispered tiredly as you opened the window. You heard him sniffing, and that made you not so tired anymore and concerned.

"Peter, baby." You said as you grabbed his arms to let him in your room.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You asked as you led him towards your bed.

"A-All I wanted to do was impress Mr. Stark..........I found the bad guy, and he told me to let it go, but I wanted to do something about it." He said as tears were running down his face; he looked very frustrated and tired.

"Lay your head down and rest." You said as you laid him down.

"Peter, you know I'm always here for you; you can be yourself. No one has to know what you are feeling. No one but me and you." You said softly as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"I know, but t-this is something big to me, and I don't want him to know until I catch him." He stated.

"I won't tell your secrets; your secrets are safe with me. Just think of me as the pages in your diary." You said to him.

"I-I just want to impress him, prove to him that I'm worthy enough." He stated. He turned to look at you.

"You know, if there is anything that you fear, you can always come to me. I'll be the loyalty you need; you can trust me." You stated as you pecked his lips.

"I love you so much ____." He whispered back to you and pecked your lips.

"I love you more than anything, Peter." You said as you kissed him.

"Now, you need to get some sleep; you looked exhausted." You stated as the both of you laid down and went to sleep.

Comment and Vote Please!