Prom | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 508

It was time for prom, and you got worried sick. Did you look good enough? There was a knock at your bedroom door, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"____, Peter Is downstairs waiting for you." Your mum said. You looked one more time in the mirror and then went to go open to door. You walked down the steps, and all eyes were on you.

"You look beautiful, Babygirl." Your papa stated. You walked over towards Peter, and he took your hand.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," Peter said.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"Okay, picture time." Your mum said. After the both of you took pictures, he brought you outside to a limo. Once you got to the school, he helped you get out of the limo. The school gym was packed, and it was making you nervous.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked

"Yeah, I'm fine." You stated as you rubbed your arms.

"Do you want some punch?" He asked

"Yeah, sure." You said. He went over to the punch bowl to pour the both of you something to drink. He came back and handed you your drink. As he was looking at you, he noticed you were a little off.

"____, what's wrong?" He asked as he took the punch from you.

"I don't want to ruin your night." You whispered as you looked up at him.

"You won't ruin my night. The only way that it would be ruin is if I don't know how to help you feel better."

He held your hands close to his face and kissed them. You took in a deep breath and sighed.

" I have a fear of now growing up. It keeps me up at night. I feel like I'm not doing enough and that I'm wasting time. I know I should do better as I get older, and you're so patient, and I know you don't why you wait for me. You probably want to let me go."

"I'll never give up on you ____. I'll be with you until the end of my days even if I'm no longer wanted from you. I promise to cherish you for the rest of my life." He stated as he held your hands.

"I just feel so useless. Please don't take it personally, Peter, like I know you usually do. But lately, you've been feeling so good I forget my future, and I don't know how life would be without you."

"I love you ____. Like winters fall on us, heavy, I'll be there to take it off of you and pull you the rest of the way. I want you to remember this night in a good way, so let me make it one of the best nights you will ever have." He grabbed your hand and lead you towards the dance floor. There was no one ever so loving, caring, and thoughtful like Peter was to you, and you were ever so grateful.

Comment and Vote Please!