The Sound | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 246

There was a sound that you had to let Tom know when you're around. Maybe it was your voice or perhaps the sound of how you walked, but he didn't know though. You both know that both of you had relationship problems, though, and it was now time to fix it.

"You're so conceited, I said, 'I love you. What does it matter if I lie to you." Tom said.

"Really?.... The whole point of a relationship is to have trust. Just because you said 'I love you doesn't mean shit, but I guess you were man enough to admit that you lie to me." You said. Tom just looked at you then rolled his eyes.

"Tom, I just don't get you sometimes." You stated as you crossed your arms.

"I can't believe you sometimes, but I don't regret you, though. I'm glad that we met, so don't tell me that you just don't get it because I know you do." He said, now it was your turn to roll your eyes.

"You're such a cliche; you wouldn't see the difference in anything even if it hits you on the head." You said with your hand on your hip.

"Yeah, whatever, ____," Tom said; you sighed and walked away from him, going into the living room.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Screw you, Tom." You said as you left him alone.

Comment and Vote Please!