Me, Myself and I { part two } | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
first person 
word count: 948

I've been overseas because of my career, and I haven't been texting or calling ____. I know it sounds terrible but works really has me tired. I've decided that it's been way too long since I've talked to her, so I plan to call her later tonight, and it's currently 5:00pm.

"Hey Tom!, you want to hang out tonight."

"Sorry, man, I can't; I have something planned."

"Come on. It'll be fun, and it won't belong. I promise you'll have enough time to do whatever you need to do."

I sat there pondering on whether I should go or stay and call ____. Maybe I should go out and enjoy myself, and I'll be back to call her.

5 Hours Later

20 shots later, and I knew that I was pissy drunk.

"Man, didn't I tell you that you were going to have fun!" He yelled over the music

"Y-yeah!" I cried while slurring my words

I had checked the time and notice that it's late and I forgot to call ____.

"Hey, man, can you take my friend's girlfriend to their car? She's way too drunk!"

"S-sure!"

I have no clue as to why he asked me to take her because I'm drunk myself. But I really couldn't argue because the alcohol in my system made me do things I really didn't want to.

As we were walking, she kept falling, so I had to put my arms around her to keep her from falling.

"Thank you for walking me to the car."

"Y-yeah, no problem."

I turned around and started walking back, and when I got back, I just wanted to leave.

"Thanks, man."

I just nodded my head because I didn't feel like speaking.

"Tom, could I use your phone? Mines just died."

"Yeah."

I handed him my phone, and he started to ask me about ____ and my relationship.

"Do you not love ____."

I really couldn't hear him, so I tried to say what he said and ask him if he said that.

"What?!?..... I don't love ____?!?"

"You never did."

"Never did!?"

"Thanks for letting me use your phone. You wanted to leave now?"

"Yeah, let's go."

We got back to the hotel; I took a shower, laid down, took an aspirin, and turn on the TV to see what's on. When I turned on the TV to know that they were talking about ____ and I relationship. They had a picture of me holding the girl up and said that I've moved on and our relationship is over.

I jumped up to go and find my phone to try to call her, but it kept going to voicemail. While I was trying to get in touch with her, I raced from the room and went to hail a cab, so I could get to the airport. I know that what I was doing was wrong. I'm trying to fix it because I love ____, and I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

I got to the airport and got on the first flight to see ____.

10 hours later

I got off of the plane and went into a cab to go see ____. I tried calling her again, and finally, she had answered her phone, but she didn't sound to please of hearing my voice.

"Hello, ____?"

...

"Don't believe whatever you saw or heard yesterday; it's all lies."

"Really? Because what I saw and heard looked very believable, you don't love you and have moved on."

"I-Its not what you think ____, please let me explain."

"No.......Now that it's over, stop calling me; come pick up your clothes.......I'm so over you. I can't believe I fell for your schemes. I was so dumb and the fact that you said that you loved me, but I know you don't......bye."

"NO!! ____ hear me out, please."

"..........Okay, but you only have ten minutes."

I had looked out of the cab window and saw that I was only five minutes away from ____, so that was good.

"I-I had gotten drunk....and Uh- things went south......Explaining what happened is more complicated than you think, but I love you more than anything.

You are the light when there is no sun.

You are the rainbow after the rain is done.

You are the star that twinkles in the night.

You are the moon that glows so bright.

You are the wind that whistles my name.

You are the flowers the bees never miss.

You are the beach, the warm sun kisses.

I promise to love you for every moment of forever, and when everything else crumbles around you, I will never because I will always be there for you because I am your rock. I am sorry for all of the pain I have caused you, and I regret not calling you, so could you do me a favor and please open the door."

While I was telling ____ how much I love her, I was out of the cab walking towards the door. I could hear her crying on the phone, and I hate hearing her cry over anything.

"W-what?"

"Come open the door."

You had hung up and opened the door and jumped right into his arms.

"I-I'm so sorry for everything I said to you." She said

"No...I should be the one who's sorry. I shouldn't have done that, and I love you so much. I won't ever let you go." I said

"I love you too, and I won't ever let go. I will be with you always and forever."

Comment and Vote, please!

TOM HOLLAND | PETER PARKER IMAGINES ( SLOW UPDATES ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara