Warm Enough | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 595

You were having a party, a birthday party, and asked Tom if he could make it. The both of you had broken up, and He thought it was a good idea to stay friends, but you didn't want to be his friend. You still wanted to be his lover. The party was going good until you looked over at the entrance and saw Tom with some people you never saw before.

He looked around until he saw you and started to walk over towards you with his new friends. You couldn't believe it, why was it so hard to accept the party was over for you. He came with his new friends and her mum's jeans and her new vans. And she's perfect, and you hate it.

"I'm so glad you made it; I'm so glad you could come by." You said to him.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." He said as he hugged you. As the both of you hugged, you heard someone yell.

"BRING THE GIN!" They yelled.

"I GOT THE JUICE!" Another person yelled.

"Come on, Tom." A girl said as they dragged him away. He looked at you like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. You stood there waving at him as you pursed your lips. You get so lonely, you forget what you're worth. The both of you get lonely that you both pretend that it works. When the both of you knew what you want. You're so ashamed of yourself you think you need therapy.

Maybe he left you because he wanted to find someone more attractive. You were sorry that you weren't more attractive, sorry that you weren't more ladylike. You were sad that you didn't shave your legs at night, sorry that you weren't like these other girls out there that just give themselves away. You were sorry that he would have karma coming to him.

You walked over towards Tom to try to talk to him so more.

"Hey, Tom, can I talk to you for a second." You asked. He looked over at you and shook his head yes.

"Yeah, sure." He said as he moved away from the crowd and moved towards you into a more quiet area.

"I'm sorry, I just need to see you; I'm sorry I'm so clingy. I don't mean to be a lot." You said to him. You looked him in his eyes.

"Do you really love me like you say you did, or was that all just a joke?" You asked.

"Yeah, of course." Had said.

"It doesn't feel like it because it's hard enough you have to treat me like this.....Like you don't love me, and you're afraid to show it or something. I'm lonely enough to let you treat me like this. Do you really love me, or you just love me down?" You asked

"I do ____." He said

"Then prove it." You said.

"Okay." He said as he moved closer towards you.

"____, will you be my girlfriend again, and this time, we won't break up, and we will work out everything." He said as he grabbed your hand.

"Yes, but what about that girl you came in with." You asked. He rolled his eyes.

"That girl, she's nothing but a groupie, and I never kissed her. I just brought her along because I thought that you moved on, and I didn't want to come in here looking lonely." He stated. You laughed and kissed him.

Comment and Vote Please!