Best Part | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 845

Today was the day. The day that you will marry your best friend, your lover. You were more excited than ever.

"How do you feel ____?"

You were looking in the mirror as your mother help you put your dress on.

"I feel...A lot of emotions right now."

You looked at your mother in the mirror and gave her a smile.

"So am I."

Your mother hugged you from behind.

"I'm so proud of you ____."

She let go of you and turned you around, so you were facing her.

"You are my daughter, a beautiful bride to be, and there's nothing that could make me happier."

She hugged you once more and then let go to look at you.

"Let's go get your makeup done. You have to be walking down that aisle in an hour."

You thought you were a nervous wreck, but you weren't. Tom couldn't stop thinking of the worse that could happen before you walked down the aisle.

"What if the ring bearer falls and the rings go flying out the window?"

Tom paced back and forth as he was thinking.

"Calm down, mate."

Everyone was getting a little annoyed by him, but they tried not to since this is his first wedding and he wouldn't be nervous.

"I-I'm just nervous."

He took a deep breath and took a seat on a chair.

"I mean...what if I screw this up? What if I screw this up so bad that she doesn't want to marry me anymore."

Tom pushed his face into his hands and sighed.

"Tom."

His best friend Harrison came up to him.

"You're not going to screw it up. You're the best thing that has ever happen to that girl, and I know that for a fact. Just calm down. We have a little less than an hour to get ready. Take it easy."

Tom slowly took deep breaths to calm him. This girl was the life of his life. He never thought that he would find anyone more majestic than you.

It was time. Tom and the rest of the men were already at the altar waiting for you. Harrison took one look at his friend and knew that he was super nervous. He walked up towards him and fixed his tie and hair.

"You got this, mate." He patted his shoulder and got back into his spot.

The music started to play, and everyone calmed down.

Tom watched as you walked down the aisle. His heart was racing. He never saw anything so beautiful before. As you stood in front of him, he grabbed your hands and held them tight. It was now time for the wedding vowels.

"You don't know Tom; the sound of you is better than a harmony. When you're holding me closer than we've ever been before and kiss me slowly, it's the sweetest thing. This ain't a dream you're here with me, and it doesn't get better than this. I want to take my time, and I wouldn't change it if I had my way."

You started to cry midway through your vowels, and your voice started to crack. With a shaky hand, you slid on Tom's ring.

"You know that you're the coffee that I need in the morning. You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring. I love you in every kind of way. I'm going to please you, no matter how long it takes. If the world should end tomorrow, then we only have today. I'm going to love you in every kind of way. I give you all of me."

"____ It's the sunrise and those brown eyes. You're the one that I desire. When we wake up, and then we kiss, it makes me feel so nice. You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert. You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts. You're the sunshine in my life. You don't know how beautiful you are. I see it, and I know that you do. It's something in the way you move. Picking me up when I fall down and out. Dust me off and show me all truth. You show me that I'll never fly alone. I messed up sometimes, but I still have you. I knack carrying me is not easy on your back."

Tom took a breather and swallowed the lump in his throat.

" your body and your My is your contribution. I'm here to give you love and never lose you. You're a star, my star. Where ever you go, I follow. If life was a movie, then you're the best part."

You were a crying mess and couldn't control it. Tom happily sold the ring onto your finger.

"You may now kiss the bride."

He quickly brought you towards him and kissed you deeply. He let go and looked at you.

"You're the best part of my life. I love you ____."

You stared deeply into his eyes.

"I love you too, Tom."

Comment and Vote Please!