72: Surprise?

Beginne am Anfang

She was adorable!. She was so polite for her age, it's almost like she was about 8 or 9. But she wasn't...she was 5.

"Of course, we can all go in it next time," Harry winks at me. 

''Maybe." I flirt back. She runs off back outside.

"Be careful Gracie!" I call, worrying she will bang her head or something.

"l will!"

Harry grabs the hoover from the back room and brings out the duster.

"Which one do you want to do?" he asks.

''The dusting, I think I would be better with that," I tease, taking it from his hands.

We cleaned for about 25 minutes in the main room and the kitchen,we just had half of the bathroom left. It didn't take as long as I had expected but I guess there are two of us. Gracie asked to have to tv on and she hasn't moved since. She wandered around in Harry's room for a while and then played on the balcony, but now she's just on the sofa.

I look over to Harry who's now rubbing the bathroom mirror over with a cloth, but he looks a little lost? Sad? Deep in thought? I don't know.

"Harry?'' I speak, making him jump, are you okay?"

''Yeah, just thinking about tonight" he shrugs, turning around to face me.

"You'll be fine," I smile, "you,'ll be with the 0thers and Ed is coming right?"

He nods.

''There you go then," I smile. "You've got nothing to worry about. She's just a guest. If anything I should be the one worrying, she's a model."

"You trust me don't you?" He panics.

"Of course I do!" l assure. "I just mean she's probably stunning in comparison to me. I know you're not going to do anything, I trust you."

"She's no where near as beautiful as you Mollie.''

I roll my eyes laughing, "oh come on Harry. You're just saying that because I'm your girlfriend! If she's a model then she's quite blatantly prettier than me."

"Don't say that," he saddens, ''you're gorgeous."

I shake my head, showing him my lack of belief. He takes my hand and stands me in front of the newly cleaned mirror.

"Look in it," he instructs, standing behind me, his head peering over my shoulder. "Do you see things wrong with yourself?"

''Yeah.." I whisper, "lots.."

"I don't. I don't see a single thing."

We both stay silent, Harry waiting for me to reply. But I don't. Instead I look to the floor, biting my lip. Harrys' warm hand lifts it back up to it's original position. My eyes meet his through the mirror.

 "You're perfect."

I can't help hut smile. My heart fluttering, my cheeks turning red. He always does this to me. Gives me those feelings.