Sequel Sequel

Love you all! Be sure to vote and comment what you all thought of this chapter!

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 81: Sequel Sequel

The next day made itself known when a certain crimson-haired dragon appeared in their personal space with a wide smirk on her face. "Don't you growl at me," she chuckled as she whisked Lucy away from her to-be husband. The blonde nervous when she found herself seated in one of the many rooms of the castle in the Dragon Realm, she fidgeted in her spot as she played with her fingers nervously.
Not knowing what to do as she sat there in front of Sakurine, she gasped when Sakurine pulled out her wedding dress from the closet. "How beautiful," Lucy whispered as she stood up and slowly walked over to the crimson.

Her hands reaching out for the fine white wedding dress in front of her, she frowned when the dress was pulled away from her touch.

"Lucy, once you touch this dress, what you've been dreaming of will come true. As much as I know that you'd like to get into the dress, I'm sorry to say this but it's not the right time yet. The princess needs to become a queen through a magical transformation first before she wears her powerup costume," Sakurine said as she guided the blonde to sit in front of a vanity. "I will transform you into a true queen, and when you meet your king... That is when you'll be wearing that dress."
With a soft smile, Lucy nodded her head. "I'll leave it to you then," she whispered where the crimson returned her words with a curt nod. Humming to herself, Lucy widened her eyes when a soft tune began to play. Looking at Sakurine through the mirror, she saw the crimson smile to her.

"Close your eyes and leave your mind open. I will make you the most beautiful bride in the world - So beautiful that Natsu will regret everything," Sakurine chuckled where she then looked over her shoulder where her smile faltered.

To be honest, he really did regret everything. The pain that he had caused to his ex-best friend... He will forever regret trying to attack the both. Because of his assault towards them, Fairy Tail lost two important assets that'll bring them up the food chain.

Lucy frowning to herself while Sakurine was looking away, she wondered why Fairy Tail didn't try to reach out to her during her duration of being in Sabertooth. Nibbling on her bottom lip, she jumped when Sakurine reached out and stopped herself from doing so with a concerned expression on her face. "Is there a question that you'd like to ask?" She furrowed her brows to Sakurine's question.

Shaking her head, she slowly closed her eyes. She knew that Sakurine was going to use magic for her makeup, so she knew that it wasn't going to take forever but she was wrong. Gentle fingers caressing her face, she felt the crimson apply some cream on her face. Thinking that it was best to get all her worries out of her mind, she opened her slightly dry lips to ask the girl her question.

"What happened to Fairy Tail while I was gone? How come no one reached out to me?"

She felt Sakurine's hand flinch when the questions were out. The hands returning to what they were doing on her face, she listened closely to Sakurine's answer.

"I warned them to stay away from your happiness if they valued their friendship with you. I know that Wendy tried to find you but there's been others doing it as well such as Gray and Juvia. They didn't want to comply to my instructions, but I have power over them all, so they had no other choice," Sakurine began as she began to dust some powders on her face. "Fairy Tail is still uncertain with what had happened but everything settled down when Zeref was put into place. They regret it but I don't believe them enough to have you within their sights."

Mascara on her long eyelashes, she felt Sakurine work on her lips. "With them complying, it allowed you to grow into who you are today, and with that, I'm thankful," Sakurine said, removing her hands from Lucy's face where she took a few steps away. Looking at Lucy through the mirror, she smiled before working on Lucy's hair where she began to brush through her long golden locks.