Dress Up

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 58: Dress Up

With the help of the spirits, Lucy was safely placed into Sakura's bed where Ace gathered all of her stuff and moved them into the next room. Sakura having a quick shower where she then found herself falling asleep on the couch, her wolves watched over them with keen eyes while still being on high alert. It's been a long day, and both of the girls were exhausted after that sudden attack. No matter how strong the ladies were, they deserved a break.

"To think that it managed to find us..." Ace muttered as he gazed at his master's peaceful expression. Yuuto nodding in his wolf form, he adjusted his head on his two front paws. "No matter what, we must protect our Alphas and Lucy-san," he replied.

"You will place Lucy as your first priority before myself while she is my tamer. I feel like something is going happen tomorrow and I won't be taking chances," Sakura suddenly spoke where both wolves watched their Alpha slowly open her eyes. Looking over to Lucy who was peacefully sleeping, she softly smiled. "I don't want to see that beautiful face scrunch up into something of despair. She has been through enough," Sakura whispered before looking down to her wolves that were listening to her. "No matter what, protect that smile..." She then slid herself onto the floor where she snuggled into Yuuto.

Ace nodded his head and padded over to the crimson and placed his head on her waist where his Alpha placed a gentle hand on top of his head. "Sleep you two... We have a long day tomorrow as well," she instructed where they nodded their heads in respect.
The three of them falling asleep, the next day soon came where Lucy was the first one to wake up from her sleep. "Is it morning already?" she questioned where she sat up to see the three all huddled up on the floor with their breathing in sync.

A smile forming on her face, she slid out from the blankets and walked into the bathroom where she took a quick shower and changed into a new set of clothes. Her hair tied up into a high ponytail where she took in a deep breath, she let it out and looked at herself in front of the mirror. "Today... I will not back away from what they may throw at me," she told herself, trying to tell herself that she's no longer weak like what they've declared her to be.

Nodding her head, she headed out of the bathroom to see Sakura slowly getting up from her spot with Ace and Yuuto turning their heads and smiling over to her. With a smile returning, Lucy fiddled with her fingers and headed over towards their direction.

"What happens if history repeats?" she questioned as her confidence began to decline at an increasing rate. Sakura looked up and smiled to her in reassurance. "What happened to that prep talk just then in the bathroom?" she asked.
Standing up to stretch, she placed a hand on Lucy's shoulder just as she brushed by the girl. "Don't you worry at all. We are now from the guild known as Sabertooth. We shall not back down on Fairies that bare their tiny teeth," she chuckled before heading over to the bathroom where she smirked over her shoulders. "My two knights... You both will head back to your world and have a shower. You both stink of mud and dirt, and I mostly prefer my boys smelling more better than that," she mocked.

Lucy looked at the two wolves that dropped their ears and gave very distinctive expressions that made them seem pushovers. Laughing as she dropped her bottom onto the bed before falling back onto the bed. "Hey... I feel like surprising them. It's been a while since I've visited," she said aloud.
She listened to Sakura hum to her in reply where she continued. "I mean, I know that we really didn't have a pleasant visit last time but we should at least cover our scents or do something to make it at least more peaceful when we arrive..." she rambled on, listening to Sakura walk around in the bathroom.

"So, you want to fool with them for a bit?" Sakura questioned as she changed into a new kimono top where she slipped on a pair of black jean shorts. The crimson walking out with her belts in her hold, she stood there besides the mini fridge and began to wrap them around her body. Hearing the blonde hum where she smiled while buckling her card pouch containing Ace and Yuuto's cards to her upper thigh, she then chuckled. "If you want, we could always wear a magically-enhanced cloaks and wear wigs to hide our identity..."

Lucy sat up and turned to look at Sakura with excited eyes. "Can we really do that?" Sitting upright when Sakura finished buckling up her belts, she grinned when Sakura nodded. "We used to do it while on quests and all that during my... Not so great past. But let me reassure you, it works like a charm." With a wink following from the crimson, Lucy cheered in excitement.
"This is going to be like dressing up!" she beamed as Sakura placed a hand over her pouch where she muttered something under her breath.

Ace and Yuuto appearing in front of the two, they each held up a coloured wig and a large cloak that draped onto the floor. "We got them, just as you wanted," Ace said, walking over to the blonde where he carefully placed a long blue wig into Lucy's open hand with Yuuto swinging the cloak over her head where it gracefully landed over her shoulders.

Yuuto handing over a silver wig to his master, Ace carefully helped his Alpha wear the cloak while she allowed her white knight to pull her hair into a bun. Stepping back as Sakura placed the short wig over her crimson hair, Ace help her fix her hair with Yuuto walking over to Lucy to help her.

"You both look wonderful," Yuuto commented as they both stepped back to marvel at the girls. Sakura chuckling, she looked over to Lucy and placed a finger over her lips in thought. "Well, as per usual, we all know that we look the same just with different hair. I hate to wear it when there's no special occasion, but I'll need to use magic to apply some makeup onto our faces to change our usual look," she said as she flicked her wrists.

Their faces now different from the makeup applied onto them, Lucy looked more mature-like and sexy while Sakura had a more outgoing look on her. Both no longer looking the same at first glance, the wolves nodded in approval where they grabbed their bags and waited for Sakura's call to leave.

"We will arrive to the guild soon. Everyone, let's go... Don't drop your guards since they're a curious bunch," the crimson instructed. Lucy nodding, she let out a long sigh and told herself that she's now different from before. "I will not flinch to their words... Sakura taught me enough to become the stronger person I am today," she whispered under her breath as she followed the crimson to the door.

Not knowing that Sakura and her spirits were smiling, they headed out of their accommodation and once again continued their travels to their former guild, Fairy Tail. 

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/WHvW6MV]