Lucy of Sabertooth

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 22: Lucy of Sabertooth

With a nod of his head, Sting looked down to the two girls before over to his friend who was slowly getting out of bed. His head turning back to the girls, he took a step back to give them space as they quietly got up with their hands together.
Lucy was mentally trying to calm herself down with the help of the crimson that was standing next to her, and knowing that they've been Fairy Tail mages, they both understood that it was normal to rely on each other for support as they were from the same guild and will be in another guild together.

"Alright, since everyone's up, let's go," he said where Sakura wiped away her tears and boldly nodded her head. She closed her eyes and took in a slow inhale of air before letting it go. "Alright, lead the way," she said calmly as she returned back to her calm state.

With a faint smile, he and Rogue began to lead the way. Opening the door to allow the girls to go out first, they walked to the edge of the railings where it overlooked the main floor below. His body turning to look at Lucy, he watched as her eyes widen in awe as she observed the light and friendly mood happening in front of them.

"So, this is the new Sabertooth," she whispered where he chuckled. Turning his body to look out to his family, he took in a deep and steady inhale before giving out a loud "Attention." His head held up high, he sidestepped to reveal the girls standing behind him and his partner.

"Today we have gained two new members to our family!" he announced where loud clapping and cheers were heard from below. He knew that everyone was excited. It's been a while since they've gotten any new members, and starting today, he knew that that's about to change now.

"Step up and introduce yourselves," he instructed where Lucy turned her head to look at Sakura with uncertainty in her eyes. The crimson chuckling as she shook her head, she took a graceful step forward where she smiled down to her new family.

For her entire life, she had never thought that she'll be changing guilds and turning to a new page in her life. For so long, Fairy Tail was her home and her family. Fairy Tail was once her special place that she'd never thought about leaving.
Now look at her now; She's now standing in front of new people. People that she had so much to learn about and trust.

Tipping her head to the side, she grinned. "My name is Sakura Miyasaki. I'm an Elemental Dragon Slayer and starting today, I'll be your supporting guild Master and a loyal, loving friend," she introduced. Bowing her head, she stood up straight as the guild began to clap for her in which she felt a surge of pride flowing through her.

The girl walking over towards where Sting stood, Lucy slowly walked up to the railings where she sheepishly waved to them. Yukino smiling as she waved back along with a few others, she smiled before closing her eyes to calm herself down.

Opening her eyes to reveal ones that were now confident, she stood up straight and smiled down to her new family. "Hey guys, I'm Lucy! You might know me from the Grand Magic Games and remember me for being Lucy of Fairy Tail... Well guess what, I'm now going to be Lucy of Sabertooth! I hope to know you all!" she said in a loud voice before the guild began to cheer and go wild for their new guild members.

They didn't care about their past. As long as Sabertooth grows into the strongest guild, then they don't mind a thing! The Sabertooth of the past was no more. They're more accepting and carefree knowing that Sting will prevent the past from happening again.

With smiles on everyone's faces, the female blonde found herself warming up to her new family. Snapping her head over to Sakura with bright eyes, she eagerly danced on the heels of her feet. She wanted to get to know everyone by nightfall, and smiling as she hoped Sakura would join her, she frowned when the girl shook her head.

"You can go without me, I'll be fine here," Sakura said where she childishly pouted her lips. Watching as Sakura chuckled to her actions, she grinned before carefully jogging downstairs to meet up with Yukino who was with Minerva. "Hey guys!" she beamed where the girls turned to look at her with soft smiles on their faces.

"Welcome to Sabertooth," Yukino said before Minerva nodded her head. "I'm sorry about the past but let's start off fresh and become friends?" she asked where Lucy smiled and pulled her into a comforting hug. "Don't you worry about a thing! We can be friends anytime," the blonde replied where the girl smiled and returned the hug.
"Thank you," she whispered as they pulled away to allow the blonde to talk to the others.

Sabertooth wasn't a bad guild. Their old reputation happened to cloak their true selves from the public thanks to that ass-of-a-Master Jiemma. Although they were feared for their cold attitudes, look at them now. They're cuddly as hell!

"Are you planning to join a team Lucy?" Rufus asked as he and Orga walked up to her with curiosity laced on their faces.

Lucy thinking about it as her brows pulled together slightly, she bit onto the bottom of her lips in thought. "I'm not too sure..." she muttered under her breath before looking away to look at the floor as if it were to be the most fascinating thing in the world.
Sighing, she shook her head before sadly smiling. Her head tipped up to look at the two boys, she knew that she had to keep up with her change or everything would be useless when she told herself that she would change for a better future. "I think I'm going to go solo this time," she said.

Orga raised his brows to her reply. "Weren't you on a team last time? Why the sudden change?" he asked where she froze to his questions. Fiddling with her fingers, she looked around before sighing in relief when Sakura answered the question for her. "Because I'm a solo mage. She was curious to why I wasn't in a team, so she wanted to try it out herself," Sakura lied in ease where Orga looked at the girl in confusion.

"You're a solo mage? Dude, why so antisocial?" he joked before Sakura crossed her arms with a raised brow. "For your information, I prefer peace than hearing people constantly picker," she answered as she rolled her eyes. "I've heard so many arguments on the train that the thought of even joining one was thrown out the window," she bluntly stated before Rufus asked a question.

"I know that Lucy's from Fairy Tail, but what about you?" he asked curiously.

Sakura scoffed before throwing her arms around Lucy's shoulders with a grin. "I'm from Fairy Tail as well! Just hidden from the public," she replied before looking down to her wrist as if there was a watch on it. "Oh! Look at the time, I got to go!" she lied.

Lucy watching with her eyes widen as Sakura made her escape, she smiled before shaking her head. That girl was going to be the death of her, and thinking about that, she chuckled to herself as she soon began to converse with the confused Rufus and Orga.

As they continued to talk, Rogue appeared besides them where he watched as Lucy smiled with her new friends. His head turning to Sting and Sakura watching him up on the second storey, Sakura grinned as she waved down to him for good luck.
They were seriously contracted to the devil. For them to dare him to persuade the blonde to join their team, he couldn't do anything when his life was on the line as blackmailed by his buddy.

With his hand outstretched to tap her on the shoulder, his breathing hitched when she turned to smile at him. "What is it Rogue?" she asked where he stiffened.
Forcing him to smile, he pointed up to the two upstairs that were watching them with smirks on their faces. "Uhm... Do you want to join our team?" he asked where she widened her eyes in confusion.

The girl tipping her head to the side, she bit the inside of her right cheek in thought. "Your team? You mean with Sting?" she asked where she frowned, watching him shake his head to her question.

"If Sting's not in your team then who is?" she asked once again. Rogue shaking his head again, he smiled to the girl's questions. "Sakura has no other choice but to join our team after Sting's nagging. Since she's joining, we thought that you'd like to join with us as well," he replied where she hummed in response.

Her head lifting up to see Sakura poking Sting's chest with a scowl on her face, she softly smiled before looking down to the curious Shadow Dragon Slayer. "I don't see why not? I'm now Lucy of Sabertooth and when's a changing opportunity, I'm going to snag it before it's too late," she replied.

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/WHvW6MV]