Official

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 50: Official

You know that feeling when you're unable to move your body just when you thought that you're able to keep on pushing on till succeed your goal?
That's what Lucy was feeling as she slowly closed her eyes and felt her magic slowly being drained away by the man watching her below with a straight face.

Her mind slowing down as she remembered all those dragons scattered around her, she felt a pulse jolt inside her where her soul widened its eyes to the sensation within it. Just what was that feeling, and why was her body reacting to it so strongly?

A dragon's bellow made her force herself to open her eyes. Her warm orbs now faint and weak with little shine, she weakly smiled to the crimson dragon that appeared before her with glowing red eyes. "You're... So... Beautiful," she whispered as she tried to reach out to its high cheekbones.

Sakura staring at her, she weakly grinned which surprised the dragon. Even though she was so weak and fragile at the current moment, why was she still smiling as if it were to be the end of the world happening while they stared into each other's eyes?

The crimson dragon slowly turned to narrow its glowing eyes to Zeref. "You have caused too much trouble here and over in the other world. Did you honestly believe that controlling me would give you power to rule?" she asked as she gazed over her fellow dragons that were covered in some unknown substance.
Raising her wings, she snarled in disgust. "You've gone too far with this little plan of yours!" she bellowed where her roar shook the heavens, shattering the substances on her family where they began to awaken from their tiring rest.

"As your Alpha, leave this area immediately and seek refuge in the castle!"

The dragons all followed her commands straight away without questioning her title. Their bodies weak since their magic was absorbed, they still forced their wings to carry on their weight as they began to fly off into the distance.

"How dare you touch my treasure! My Tamer!" Sakura snarled as she lowered her head.

A magic circle opening below the blonde, another opened around Sakura's neck where she glared at Zeref once more before she opened her wings. Her soul reaching for the bright light that belonged to Lucy, she smiled as she raised her head to look at the heavens, but most of all, her mother in which she could sense was staring down to her lovingly.

"I am the dragon of elements. I, as Alpha of the Alphas, hereby commence this contract under the names of Lucy Heartfilia and Sakurine. Bind this dragon to its master," Sakura chanted before lowering her head to snap open her eyes.
Craning her head to look at Lucy, she gave the girl a toothy smile before revealing her forehead. "Kiss my forehead, and our contract will be complete," she instructed where Lucy felt a surge of energy pass through her.

The blonde stretching her body, she placed her lips onto Sakura's forehead as instructed where an invisible chain appeared around Sakura's neck. "The contract is now complete..." Sakura whispered.

Sakura giving out a bellow, her power was enough to break away the black vines holding Lucy where she fell onto her dragon's head. "Command me Lucy... I am now under your power," Sakura instructed, slowly turning her head to glare down to Zeref in triumph. "You cannot control me while I'm under her control Zeref. I belong to only one, and that is Lucy - Not you."

Zeref gave out a dark chuckle which made Lucy grit her teeth as she felt something unsettling shroud over her. An orb of water suddenly forming in front of her injury, it slowly covered it where it began to heal her wounds.

Now with Sakura here, she'll be able to prevent any more serious injuries appearing on her body.

"Can we really defeat him?" Lucy whispered in question.

The crimson's eyes staring down to the man that once attempted to control her mother, she remained still and calm. "We can, but only when we're in sync," she replied before flapping her wings where she rose into the air. "Roar of the Fire Dragon's!" Sakura bellowed, releasing a powerful roar aimed directly at Zeref. Watching raging flames crash into Zeref, Sakura narrowed her eyes as she immediately shifted her body in time, avoiding a sharp black spear that was about to pierce her in the heart.

"He will not go down without bringing another down with him," Sakura muttered under her breath before sensing that Lucy's injuries would take a while to heal. Having no choice but to fight by herself for now, she slammed into the ground where she shifted into her human form without hurting Lucy during the process.

Lucy looked at her in confusion as she covered her stomach in shame. Sakura standing in front of her where she softly smiled, a sharp lotus made of ice engulfed the blonde where it slowly bloomed into a protective shield. "Stay in here and rest up. This lotus will protect you... When you're healed, the flower will melt away. When that comes, call me and together we'll fight," she instructed before turning to face her back to her Tamer.

"Why can't we fight together now?" Lucy inquired, watching Sakura. Looking at her in confusion, she tried to stand up before whimpering in pain where she collapsed onto her knees.
Covering her injuries with her hands, she just didn't get the reason why Sakura was sheltering her this much. Watching Sakura turn her head to sadly smile to her once again, she bit the lower lip when she heard Sakura's reason.

"You're hurt... I don't want you to hurt yourself even more while Rogue isn't here to protect you."

Sakura turning her head to look at Zeref, she sighed before tensing up. Under her breath, she whispered something which the blonde behind her couldn't hear or understand. "I cannot risk you getting hurt... Not after hearing Rogue's anger," she said before taking a step forward with her hands balled into tight fists.
Glaring at Zeref, she gritted her teeth where her canines elongated to show him that she wasn't afraid of shifting. No matter how many times she has tried to seal him away, he would never sit still and be like "Oh! You defeated me! Nooo!"

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Sakura asked before flames danced below her feet with large orbs of water forming behind her in the air. Narrowing her eyes, she took in a deep breath and went into a defensive stand.

With a moment of silence, the water behind her froze into sharp shards of ice where she opened her hands and threw them over to her family's enemy. "You're going down this time! If it's the last thing, I'll do!"

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/WHvW6MV]