Soon

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 28: Soon

Lucy stood there panting hardly as felt her sweat slowly run down her forehead and down to her chin. Her eyes focusing on Sakura as she created a large ball of water, she watched as the girl then lifted the ball high into the air where she slammed it down towards Ace and Yuuto who jumped out of the way. Intently watching, she focused on every single movement done by the scarlet.

Once Sakura directed the ball towards her, she jumped high into the air where she took in a sharp inhale of air. "Celestial Dragon's Roar!" she boomed, destroying the sphere where it began to rain.
Sakura smirking, she spun on her heel where she used her magic to curve the droplets of water. Purposely attacking slowly, she watched Lucy's imitating body as she too did the same thing as before.

The blonde's mouth moving as she raised her arm up into the air, she gritted her teeth as she gathered her stars into one certain place - Her palm. With time running out since Sakura didn't like to train her the easier way, she glanced down to the incoming water droplets before she went back to focusing on her sphere of stars. "Celestial Dragon's Celestial Sphere!" she chanted as the words flew out of her in ease before slamming the ball of raging stars down onto the ground where her body flew upwards to prevent herself from getting caught into the impact.

Watching as Sakura's water evaporated, she dropped onto the ground with heavier pants raging through her body. Within each pant stabbed her in the chest. It was painful, but it just had to be.

Training with Sakura wasn't easy. She had to fight with all she can unless she wanted to be severely wounded. Sakura warned her about the aftermaths of her training, and she couldn't care less when she's getting stronger to begin with.
The fact that she was training with someone stronger than her was something to marvel at. To get stronger, you must fight with someone who's stronger and more experienced in battle - Finding a weak would be the opposite - Nothing would be gained by choosing the easy option.

"We should have a break..." Sakura said, snapping Lucy out of her trance. The blonde dropping to her knees, she wiped away her sweat and shook her head. "No... Not when I'm getting used to it..." she whispered which made the crimson raise a brow.
Sakura shaking her head, she glanced over her shoulder to see a worried Rogue and an annoyed Sting watching by the door. Looking back to Lucy, she smiled and went down on one knee to place her hand on top of her hand. "Lucy, we've been at it for roughly five hours. Everyone's awake and on edge since we're making too much noise. Besides, you need to eat and rest properly - Just look at you," she said.

"I... I just don't want to stop now... Just when I just learnt how to do Celestial Dragon's Celestial Sphere," Lucy reasoned as she tried to steady her breathing. Her eyes glancing up to Sakura, she pleaded. "Please, just one more spell, or when I'm able to master Celestial Dragon's Celestial Sphere and use it without a mistake following..." she whispered which made Sakura sigh.
"How about you eat and rest for half an hour? Then I'll point out anything you need to improve on before you start on another spell?" Sakura said.

With sparkling eyes, Lucy nodded her head. "Roger that!" she beamed before hurrying into the cottage.

Sighing Sakura shook her head as she stood up. "So, she's a Celestial Dragon Slayer then," a voice said which made her turn to face Sting. Nodding her head, she watched as Lucy appeared at the door again to only pull Rogue into the cottage as well where suddenly both of them emerged from the place with plates in their hands.

"The spells are in her heart so it's easier for her to learn them since they just flow out of her mouth without her even knowing. With her being a Dragon Slayer, they won't be able to hurt her when we get to Fairy Tail," she replied where she began to play with her fingers. "I have to admit it, but I do miss the idiotic bunch over there. It makes me see the youth and freedom that we dragons once had when we were younger... Free and away from those tamers..." she whispered before smiling over to Lucy who was biting into her sandwich.