Family Dragon Conflict

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 47: Family Dragon Conflict

"Ne, Natsu... If Lucy were to hurt me again, what would you do?" Lisanna hummed as she snuggled into Natsu's broad chest with a content sigh escaping through her lips.
The pink-haired wizard looking down to her, he bit the bottom of his lips as he craned his neck to the right to see Wendy and Gray talking to themselves in a quiet corner and sighed. Scratching the back of his head, he muttered, "Of course I could protect you."

Somewhat satisfied with his answer, Lisanna gently pushed herself away from him and pecked him on the lips with a grin on her face. "What happens if Sakura were to be there to protect her from you? Would you be willing to fight her for my sake?" she then asked as she seductively played with the necklace on her chest.

Natsu looking at her in the eyes, he bit the bottom of his cheeks. "We've fought before, remember? If she tries to hurt you, then I'll fight in order to protect you. Besides, we all have been training hard for the GMG whereas for her, she doesn't believe that training for the thing would make a difference - We're stronger," he replied, watching Lisanna smile to him in glee.

The girl pulling in into a hug, she kissed his exposed chest. "I love you..." she said. Natsu looking away, he wrapped his arms around her waist where he contemplated. Forcing him to act happy, he lied. "Yeah... I love you too, Lisanna."
Looking over to the doors, he patiently waited for a certain blonde to walk through them. Still unable to determine his feelings, he was about to sigh when suddenly a loud crash erupted, surprising the guild as they all jumped in surprise.

The doors opening, Macao and Romeo quickly ran into the guild with large pants being audible through the tense silence. Their eyes wide in disbelief, Romeo pointed out to the doors in horror.

"Acnologia is fighting against Sakura! We both saw him and her come from a portal!" Romeo cried out before a deafening roar shook through the members.

In the far distance, Orga looked over his shoulders as he heard an echoing roar from the distance. Looking back to the front where he met eyes with a fairly confused Rufus, he looked behind him again in confusion. "Did you just hear a roar Rufus?" he asked.

Rufus somewhat nodding his head, he looked out to the horizon with uncertainty in his heart. Not knowing if that was a beast hiding in the forest or a dragon's roar, he forced himself to shrug and smirk. "What are you even thinking about Orga? You have to be kidding me about the dragons, they vanished remember?" he waved off before turning to the front. "Come on, the others will be worried if we slack off on our job," he then said where they began to walk further away from the dangers of dragons battling in the far distance.

Little did they know how determined Fairy Tail was to go out to seek for the assumed battlers...

"Where are you going Natsu?! Are you seriously going to go out there to find them?! When Acnologia is near and is fighting?!" Lisanna cried out as she clenched onto Natsu's vest.

The boy looking over his shoulder, he gritted his teeth. "Sakura is almost like actual family to me Lisanna. She's fighting against Acnologia and she has yet to see his power, so I need to warn and help her," he tried to reason, looking back to his unstable team that were waiting for him with Happy tucked away in Mira's hold.

"Why do you want to help her?! Out of all people that you know, you want to help her even though you both fought against each other because of Lucy. She should just die for all I care!" Lisanna cried out where she stopped her foot in frustration. Trying to pull him back, a slap echoed through the silence where the guild all gasped.

Her head to the side, Lisanna slowly turned her head to look at her older sister in belief with wide eyes. "Nee-san? But why?" she whispered, looking at Mira's shaking hand that she happened to use to slap her across the face.