Forgiveness

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 70: Forgiveness

He didn't know what to say when she told him that. He really did regret telling Sakura that even though he wasn't meant to since he knew how much Sakura cherished the women that he was fated to in his current life. It was just that... He wasn't given the time or chance to talk or clarify himself since Sakura accepted it so easily where she then promised him.

"Rogue... I know that you weren't meant to say that, but you should've tried explaining yourself more to her. I don't know but it feels like she doesn't understand much of our emotions compared to her own race. I think you should talk it out with her," Lucy said with an encouraging smile.
She really did want to have them recruiting back to normal where Sakura could joke around them more with Rogue often joining in since she would scold him for being too silent at times.

Lucy cherished them both. She really wanted the ice between them to break. The awkward tension within the group wasn't something she favoured. The fact that Sakura would act much more mature for her own age since she didn't want to make a wrong move that would make Rogue snap at her like what he just informed.

"I..."

The female mage shook her head. "You're much stronger than this Rogue. You didn't mean it and I know that, but things cannot stay this way since she's there in all of our hearts," she stated where he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair where he then placed his elbows on the table. When he was about to say something though, he stopped and rose from his spot once he caught a scent. The scent that belongs to the person that's currently the topic of their conversation.

Rogue slowly turning his head to the barrier that separated their created home with the outside world, he listened to Sting slowly follow his actions as well where Lucy followed. The three of them facing the outside of the barrier, Lucy ran out where she found herself staring into a pair of surprised purple pupils. "Who are you?" she asked, tipping her head to the side where she looked over her shoulder to give the boys a confused expression.

The teenager that was standing in front of them shyly took a step back from the blonde where she fiddled with her fingers cutely. Her eyes going down to her yellow gumboots, she adjusted her cloak where she slowly looked up with her eyelids hooding her innocent orbs. "Uhm... I'm here to give you all this," she said, slipping her hands into the pockets hidden underneath her cloak where she pulled out three lacrima crystals.

Her hands reaching out, she held them in the air where Lucy gave her a questioning look. "Oh, I'm very sorry, my name is Iraka. I'm a poison-water dragon who's currently under the care of Sakurine for the time being since my parents are on a small vacation to celebrate their anniversary," Iraka introduced, handing Lucy the crystals before taking another step away shyly.

"Since I've given you the lacrima, I have to head back home soon. Sakurine instructed me not to wander off for too long since I'm still young and may still be under threat," she then said, bowing her head where she morphed into a violet dragon that had a blue shine to its scale.
Iraka nodding her head back to Lucy and the boys, she slowly opened her mouth to tell them all one other thing before she left. "When you're in danger, hold those crystals to the air while cupping them within the palm of your hands. Give out one whistle with your eyes closed and the crystal will call for Sakurine to come and help you," she instructed before flying away without another word.

Lucy looking down to the three crystal-clear lacrima crystals, she picked one up and held it up to the air where she saw an engraving of a dragon in the middle of the shard. Four colours representing the four elements that Sakura could control where they spiralled into the dragon, she marvelled the crystal in awe before handing the other two to Sting and Rogue.