Corruption

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 62: Corruption

There was nothing more terrifying for the disguised blonde as she stood there staring at the crimson who was smiling down to the screaming Natsu. It somehow seemed like Sakura was triggered by both Fairy Tail wizards as she slowly turned her head to look at Lisanna with that very same smile that she was wearing on her face.
The girl taking a step forward, Lucy tensed before noting how ignorant the white-haired girl was as she tried to attack Sakura where Ace and Yuuto came in between. "Alpha... I know that this is fairly obvious for me to say but this isn't the time to lose control of yourself!" Ace hissed as he kicked Lisanna in the stomach.

Ace looking at Natsu before turning his attention to his Alpha, he gritted his teeth. "She shouldn't... She has more control over herself - You know that Yuuto!" Both wolves looked at each other with wide eyes. They just remembered something. "That crystal..." Yuuto whispered, looking over his shoulder to look at the hanging crystal around Lisanna's neck.

Ace somewhat getting what may be going on, he remained silent to Natsu's wailing. Waiting for his partner to at least think up of some reason to his Alpha's actions, he turned his head to Sakura that took another step forward. "Please don't make us fight you seriously..." he pleaded under his breath, knowing that she could hear his every word clearly.

"That crystal has an ability... It's able to manipulate memories!" Yuuto concluded, narrowing his eyes to the darn thing where he clicked his tongue. "She must have manipulated us somehow to prevent us from knowing what triggered our Alpha's blood lust state!"

Lucy indeed heard that clearly as she widened her eyes and snapped her neck to look at the white-haired girl that was glaring over to their direction. Changing her direction with a flick of her heel with a small push, she opened her arms. "You're not going to hurt her even more!" she cried out.
Biting the bottom of her lips, she knew that she had to ask Lisanna. "Celestial Dragon's Orbital Sphere!" she chanted, creating something similar to Celestial Dragon's Celestial Sphere where it engulfed Sakura, her wolves, Lisanna and herself inside.

With her body rigid, she took in a deep inhale and slowly opened her eyes. Knowing that no one would be able to hear her from the outside, she forced out the words. "What do you have against Lucy Heartfilia? Rumours are spreading and I haven't seen her around Fairy Tail since I came here to join!" Sakura boomed.

Lisanna narrowed her eyes as she sat up. No point in trying to fight when the motherless Dragon Slayer over there was losing control of herself. "Your questions make me want to think that you're her which somewhat annoys me." Lifting her chin, she chuckled deeply. "Why is always that chick that everyone gets concerned over?! She's pathetically useless with no sense of sensibility. She cannot do anything other than getting into trouble during our jobs!" Lisanna yelled, dropping her head where she gritted her teeth.
"Ever since I came back... It's always the same thing. No one complains when she messes up, but when I do, they all mock me to the extent where I never find peace in my mind!"

Her words shocked Lucy incredibly, but it didn't seem to faze Sakura as she played with her scythe. Natsu still crying out in pain, she clicked her tongue in which her wolves turned their heads to in response. "Talk about pathetic," she spat out loud where Lisanna looked up with enraged eyes.

"You don't know my story! You know nothing for some so-called S-Rank Dragon Slayer. For all I care, you can go die with your foster parents!" Lisanna screamed where Sakura's smirk twitched.
"You act all high and mighty just because everyone pities you. Truthfully speaking, you, so-called Crimson Dragon, no one cares about your sob story. Your parents should be ashamed of having you -" She stopped yelling when a strong breeze passed her.