Outraged Annoyance

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 63: Outraged Annoyance

Lisanna gave out a shrill scream which made all heads turn to her direction. "You cannot do anything by yourself! See?! You had to have someone else calm you down!" she cried out, pointing over to Sakura's way where Takuto tensed and lowly growled. The girl on her feet, she gritted her teeth. "You have parent issues! That's why they left you earlier than everyone else!" she mocked where Sakura growled.

Both growls merging where Lucy began to walk over to Lisanna's direction, she bit onto the inside of her cheek. With narrowed eyes where Natsu's pain subsided thanks to Takuto's wishes, she stood roughly ten meters away from the girl who just couldn't stop her rambling.

"Your parents must be long dead in the ground where people are stepping over! You are nothing more than a mis-" She was stopped when Sakura gave out a loud, powerful roar of pain. "Enough of this bullshit!" Sakura boomed with power where her body began to twitch.

Takuto and Lucy widening their eyes, they panicked for a second before Takuto tightened his hold around his mate. At a time like this, to lose even her own control over her body!

"Sakura, now isn't the time to reveal yourself to the enemy. That crystal is your top priority and not those that taunt you," he reminded where he then looked at Lucy with gritted teeth.

It was now or never, Lucy had to show her dominance over Sakura!

"Command her to stop. You need to command her with everything you got," he instructed her where Lucy took a step back, not noticing how Lisanna was creeping up to her direction. Before she could yell out the commands, Lisanna wrapped her arms around her neck and strangled her with a tight grip. Both struggling, Sakura narrowed her eyes and was about to take a step forward until two roars stopped her.

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

"White Dragon's Roar!"

"Is Sabertooth asking to get plummeted into the ground again?!" Lisanna yelled before Lucy bit the bottom of her lips.

A slap echoing through the silence, it was loud enough to snap Sakura out of her trance as she looked at Lucy with wide eyes. Her body back to normal as she looked around when Rogue and Sting brushed passed them, she growled. "She deserves more than that!" she roared.

The crimson wanting to inflict more pain onto the girl that was disrespecting her family, she gasped along with everyone else as Lucy pulled off her wig and glowered at Lisanna in anger.

"You will stop with this nonsense!" she yelled before reaching down to Lisanna's chest where she ripped the crystal away from her. "You better stop talking bad about my dragon before I let her rip you to shreds," she leered, turning to walk towards Sting and Rogue where Lisanna gritted her teeth.

Stopping in front of Sting and Rogue who were confused to the reason why Lucy disguised herself, she narrowed her eyes. "I never knew a fairy would sink down low to rely on a crystal," she said out loud before closing her eyes.

She knew that Lisanna launched herself towards her while her back was facing to her. Slowly turning with her eyes opening, she smirked. She no longer needed Natsu. With a confident smile, she met eyes with a surprised Lisanna who had her fist caught by a growling crimson. Her eyes holding no regret as Sakura punched Lisanna in the gut, she closed her eyes and gave out one last bellow where she watched Lisanna fall to the ground.

"I may be protected, but I still have the power to fight when needed," Lucy stated where she then turned to walk ahead only to bump into Rogue who caught her. Blushing since her cool act failed right in front of everyone, she covered her face. "You were supposed to follow me from the behind," she whispered shyly where Rogue smiled to her.

All Sabertooth members ignoring Mirajane concluding the fight, Lucy hid behind her hands as she followed Sting and Rogue. The three of them walking over to Sakura who was calming herself down, they smiled at the crimson as Lucy held up the crystal.

"We got the crystal, so let's leave this place," Lucy beamed. With a chuckle, Sakura shook her head. "You guys never fail to amaze me during moments like these..." she began before looking at Lucy with a big smile. "Especially you Lucy. You're always standing when I'm unable to. You're an amazing mage, and finally you're able to silence the girl that put you into a miserable state."

The blonde nodded her head as she placed the Starlite fragment onto Sakura's open hand. Feeling that she was more confident about herself while standing on the property of what made her feel useless, she turned to face Rogue with a small blush. "You're always there when I need you to be," she confessed.

As she opened her mouth to say something, a loud slashing noise rang through the group's ears. Her eyes widening in horror as she saw blood gushing out from in front of her, she followed the body with her eyes.

"Rogue!" she screamed, dropping onto her knees where she caught him on time. A cold, menacing laugh booming through the hysteric Fairy Tail audience, she felt tears roll down her cheeks as Sakura came and quickly began the healing process.

Her mind running blank as the laugh echoed through her panicking mind, she felt her body struggling to function to her will as she stared at her bloody hands.

Why?

Just how did he...

"Zeref!" Sakura boomed as her eyes began to glow. Her wolves coming to her side, they quickly opened a portal where they teleported the entire group back to the Dragon World. 

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/WHvW6MV]