Outbreak

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 31: Outbreak

Master Makarov eyed the gang inside of his office with his hands behind his back. Turning his head to look at the crimson, he raised his brow to which she gave him a small smile and pointed down to the man tied on the floor. "Is he one of the Celestial wizards?" he asked, surprising Lucy that he knew about Sakura's situation.

The blonde girl face-palming herself, she scolded herself for being stupid. Of course, he knew. If he didn't then he would've been questioning her about something else rather than straightforwardly questioning the crimson about the man.

"That's correct, he refused to answer any of my questions and tell me anything so I took away his magic and freed Chaverine by having the master lose his capabilities of controlling without magic which I hope will do something," Sakura answered where Chaverine stood up straight to bow her head to the old man.

Makarov looking at the young dragon, he turned to look at Sakura. "If you were able to free her by doing that, why won't you just do that to the others," he suggested where she shook her head and sat up straight. "It would take too much time for me to do that. I can't risk my team to do that and, it's too close for comfort. They can retaliate on me risking both of our lives," she replied where Lucy looked up to her with a smile.

The old man nodding, he looked at Lucy and smiled. "You seem to have gotten stronger my child. How is it?" he said, already knowing that Lucy had left his guild due to her situation.
Lucy forcing herself to smile, Rogue protectively shuffled closer to her chair which didn't go unnoticed by the present Dragon Slayers. His eyes narrowing to one of the corners of the room, he balled his fists.

"You seem to have left our family as well Sakura... Without telling me," he continued where Sakura narrowed her eyes with a snarl vibrating the very room. "You know me far too well to know my reason Makarov. I refuse to leave a family member behind," she stated as she stood up slowly.
Laxus placing a hand on her shaking body, he pushed her back to the chair where she growled in anger. "They hurt her without proper proofing and reasoning, and I don't want to stay around here where I'll be forced to watch it happen. Tell me Makarov, am I'm a really a tool here for the guild?" she said where the old man widened his eyes.

"Who told you that?"

The crimson scoffed. "Lisanna told us that Sakura was going to represent the guild for the Grand Magic Games to win," Lucy answered where Sakura growled again but this time louder.

If eyes could kill, Sakura would've killed the old man in front of her in no time. No matter what reason, she refused to be used like that just for their own benefit.

Lucy standing to face Master Makarov, she closed her eyes and took in a deep inhale. "We're no longer Fairy Tail mages but rather, we're Sabertooth mages," she stated before bowing her head. "Since you're here now, please contact the Magic Council about him. We'll be leaving now," she said as she began to head out of the office with Sting, Rogue and Chaverine following her.

Sakura remaining behind, she glared at the man on the floor before facing her attention onto the two standing behind the seat in front of her. "And why did you two come here in the first place?" she asked, leaning back into Makarov's seat with a stern expression on her face. "You have guts to come here while the guild is still full of those idiots downstairs. Do you not know how easy it'll be for them to turn their backs on you?" she questioned, ignoring the pointed looks coming from Laxus.

"We don't like the atmosphere here in the guild. It feels uncomfortable, as if something is ready to strike us if we drop our guards. We wanted to know if we can chill over at Sabertooth from time to time," Gray said where she raised her brows.
She sighed and shook her head. "Sabertooth and Fairy Tail... Just what in the world is happening? I'm sorry you guys, but I think you guys should stay here. I don't want you guys to be targeted like what had happened to Lucy. She's... She's still vulnerable around you guys. She's happier over there, and I don't want her to be reminded about what had happened whenever she sees the guild mark," she said as she stood up straight. "But that isn't my decision. Go tell that Sting if we ever do meet again," she finished before flicking her hair over her shoulder. Walking out of the room, she was greeted by a loud explosion which made her widen her eyes in shock and horror. "Oh goodness! Did I stay for too long?!" she questioned before running.