Unleash the Dragons

Sweet Starry Shadows
Chapter 24: Unleash the Dragons

Lucy gasped as she watched Sakura's body begin to glow and shift into something larger. Watching as humongous wings sprouted on the back of the large beast, she widened her eyes as the bright light disintegrated, revealing a beautiful crimson dragon with its eyes closed. As if Sakura heard Lucy's curiosity of how her eyes looked, she opened them where Lucy opened her mouth in awe.
There, a beautiful dragon looked at the blonde with its dragon, almost-like wild, eyes. Her head dipping down where Lucy reached out, she petted on Sakura's snout where she smiled. "You're beautiful..." Lucy whispered, admiring the dragon before Sakura pulled back to give out a battle-like roar.

"For long humans and dragons were allies, now we are nothing more than pet and master!" Sakura boomed. Her wings stretched, she sneered for the Celestial mage before looking over her shoulder. "Give me your signal Lucy..." she said where Lucy tightened her hold with Rogue's hand.

The blonde glancing over her shoulder, she tipped her head to the dragon's tail where Sakura nodded and used her tail to flick it away. With Rogue slightly adding pressure to her hand as a signal that he'll be there along the way, Lucy shakily sighed before looking back up to Sakura. "Go!" she yelled where Sakura didn't waste a moment to fly up and wrap her tail around the dragon's neck to throw her into the air.

"I will hold her back! Fight and capture that Celestial mage!" Sakura boomed before lunging towards the dragon high in the sky.

Lucy nodding, she got into a defensive position as a whole crowd came charging towards her. Pulling out two golden Celestial Gate Keys, she got into business considering how Rogue let go of her hand to protect her from others while Sting tackled into the gang to hold them back.

"Open! Gate of the Maid and the Lion! Virgo... Loke!" she summoned where both spirits emerged in front of her with the chime of bells ringing. Her head nodding to Virgo who knew that it wasn't time to question if it was punishment time, she nodded her head in response before digging into the ground.

A large hole being made underneath the charging group of mages, they fell where a few managed to jump out due to their jumping strength. With Loke standing right in front of Lucy with a smirk on his face, he winked at them which threw them off in confusion for his reason to wink at them.
The lion spirit glad that he caught them off-guard, he threw his arm back to only punch the ground that Virgo happily hollowed out from below. "Regulus Impact!" he said, colliding his fist into the thin layer of ground. In pride, he pulled back his arm to only watch them tumble into it again where Lucy smiled and looked up into the air to see the two dragons trying to bite each other at the neck.

Knowing that Sakura was too busy in battle, she was glad to see that Sakura had noticed her gaze where she watched the crimson dragon flick the other away to look down to her. Slowly opening her mouth, she said the words which made Sakura emotionally pleased to provide her with assistance. "Can you pour water into the hole?!" she yelled where Sakura nodded and gave out a powerful bellow of water into the hole as requested where yells and screams were heard due to the heavy force of water.

Sakura paying her attention back to the green dragon, she dove forward and slammed the thing into the ground where it grunted before giving out its own bellow to her which was watery earth. Her mind into the rough game of tackling each other, she snapped her head to Lucy when she heard the master of the dragon commanding it to attack her.

"Lucy!" the dragon snapped where the blonde pulled back her whip to look at her in confusion. Before it was too late, thankfully Rogue pushed her away when a sludge of mud came flying towards her direction.
The blonde giving out heavy pants as she looked at Rogue and thanked him, she blushed when he gave her a reassuring smile and quietly looked away. Rogue not knowing the reason why the girl looked away, he raised a questioning brow before helping her up where she looked at him with a soft smile. "Thanks again," she whispered before she saw the green dragon running towards her.

It was going to be too late, and with Rogue catching onto her frozen state, he turned and quickly opened his mouth exactly the same time as Sting.

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

"White Dragon's Roar!"

Managing to combine the two roars together which successfully pushed the dragon back, Lucy noticed how the dragon managed to knock out majority of its peers. As an angered roar erupted from Sakura, she looked up to see the crimson dragon all stiff, and insanely angry. "You, being an Earth dragon, you dare to hurt the people living on your element?!" she boomed where the ground rumbled to her proclaim. With a swing of her tail, she managed to push the dragon further away where the trees shattered and tumbled to the ground.

The ground bellow them shook within each step the dragons took. Sakura was beyond angry with this dragon. Even though she was chained and bounded to another, she still had the mind to think about her actions. Even if she's being controlled, she should have the willpower to - Sakura shook her head. "You dare to hurt my treasure!" she snarled before throwing her head back where a small orb of water began to condense in front of her mouth. With her head lunging forward, she needed to knock out the dragon.

"Water Dragon's Roar!" she cried out where Rogue grabbed onto Lucy's hand and gently tugged her to follow Sting. "We need to catch the master of the dragon," he reminded where the blonde nodded and quickened her pace to match with his.

Their minds focusing on the man hidden behind the bushes, they didn't know that the girl before was chasing after them in the treetops. As the dragons fought it out, Sting caught onto her scent and stopped where the other two abruptly stopped in front. "Go," he said, narrowing his eyes as he tried to pinpoint the exact location.

Without him needing to find her, the girl with violet hair jumped out and swung her scythe. He didn't avoid the attack on time, so with a large gash across his chest, he stumbled back with a grunt. "Are you okay Sting?!" Lucy cried out, wanting to run to help him where Rogue pulled her back. "Rogue?"
"You'll get hurt..." he whispered, reminding her that this was getting too dangerous for them all.

"Once I'm done with you, I'm going to rip up that girl's pretty little face! How dare you try to intrude into our territory!" the girl yelled, swinging her scythe up where Sting got ready to dodge. With a smirk plastered on her face, she pivoted on her heel before delivering a kick into his gut where she then gave him multiple cuts on his body while he tried to gain his footing.

Lucy biting her lip as Rogue tried to drag her away and towards the Celestial mage in hiding, she shook her head before yanking her hand away. "I... I can't leave him behind," she whispered, running towards the male blonde where Rogue stood there and looked down to his empty hand.
As she ran towards him, she felt her heart increasing its pace. Before she could even make it towards him, another person tackled into her where they went rolling into the ground.

"Pathetic little thing! You're nothing against us!" a man grunted where Lucy tried to free herself. "Let me go!" she said, slipping her most dominate leg out from his legs and used all her strength to knee into his gut.
Pushing the man away, she pulled out her whip and wrapped itself around his ankle where she then gripped onto the handle of the whip tightly. Swinging him into the girl where she screamed in shock, she let him ago before running towards Sting. "You okay?" she asked where the boy weakly smiled at her. "Never seen you this badass before," he joked before the growls from the green dragon erupted from its throat.

The three of them looking up to see Sakura using her vines to wrap the dragon, she continued to do so before Lucy noticed movement from the left. Turning where she looked up to the trees as it continued, she widened her eyes when archers were seen pointing their Rune-scripted arrows towards her.

"Sting..." she whispered, nudging into his hips gently. The said boy turning to look at her, she cocked her head the ten archers hidden among the leaves where he widened his eyes. Sakura was too busy to note the ten below her.

Lucy watching as the arches began to mumble incoherent words, her body shook before she pushed her legs to break into a sprint. Running towards the pool of water, she pulled out a gold key and dove into it, ignoring the floating bodies of the unconscious mages.

"Open! Gate of the Water Bearer!Aquarius!"

[Dreame 2019 Edition]
[https://discord.gg/WHvW6MV]