Chapter 10.

Chapter 10.

The next day, I have my decision made and I'm ready.

I walk to Starbucks at 11:00, at least a couple hours after my shift starts. I go in and Audrey gives me a knowing look.

I go into the back and find Rob. He looks at me, surprised.

I take my apron off of the hook and hand it to him. His eyes widen even more. "A-are you quitting?" He asks in disbelief.

I fiercely nod my head and turn to walk out the door.

I walk right over to Payton's apartment and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" someone screams from inside. I see an eye looking through the peephole. I can't tell who it is but whoever it is, swings the door open so I can walk in.

"It's Maybel!" They scream. I see Louis holding the door open so I assume he's the one who opened it.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Diamond comments with a smirk.

I smirk back and sit down next to her. "I'm glad you took my advice," she says with a smile.

I nod.

"Maybel's coming with us to the UK!" Louis screams again causing everyone to clap.

I see Luke walk over.

"So I see you decided to come with us," he states and I nod. "Well, in that case, tag!" he slaps my shoulder, "you're it!"

Yup. I'm pretty sure I made the right choice.

----------

A/N

Another short chapter :/ next one will be longer!

If I were to post another book, would anyone read it? Just wondering.

Thanks for reading!

I love you all

-Julia // FootballWithNiall