Chapter 3.

(Sorry about that other update. I forgot some stuff.)

Chapter 3.

I open the door to find Jonathon.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry okay? I act like a jerk but I just want you to know I'm sorry and you're beautiful." He looks at me with guilt in his eyes.

I raise an eyebrow.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." My eyebrows go even farther up.

"Will you? I watch you everyday you go out and no matter what, you look beautiful."

I smiled and leaned forward to hug him. He caught me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, silently accepting his question.

"So is it a yes?" He asks.

I nod and he leans forward to kiss me.

Then my alarm goes off.

As soon as my alarm goes off, I'm out of my bed like a rocket.

I cram as much stuff as I can into my duffel bag as I can and grab my toiletries, trying to forget about the dream I just had. Then I'm out the door.

I guess I must look homeless, with the messy hair and wrinkly shirt and shit but I could really care less. I was going to have fun this weekend and nothing was going to stop me.

I get to Payton's apartment door and ring the doorbell.

"Come in!" She screams and I struggle to open the door.

I finally win my battle with the door and walk in to find Payton on the floor, cramming brownies into her mouth while scrolling through Tumblr.

She turns around and sees me as I set my bags on the floor and flick off my shoes.

"Maybel!" she screams and jumps up to hug me. I hug back and give her a wide smile.

"I made brownies but they're almost gone now," she notices me looking over her shoulder.

Payton's iPad starts ringing and she hurtles over the couch to grab it.

"It's Calum! Quick! Get over here!" she accepts the FaceTime call and soon an Asian looking guy comes onto the screen.

"He's not Asian just so you know," Payton whispers to me.

"Hey Cal," she greets after we all experience an awkward moment of silence.

He smiles and waves. "Hey Pay Pay. Who's your friend?" He asks.

I blush and smile. "This is Maybelline. But you can call her Maybel or May," Payton introduces me to her boyfriend.

"Hi May," he says and seems surprised when I don't answer.

I give Payton the look that says, "tell him I'm mute you idiot."

She quickly adds, "Just so you know, she's mute. But she can talk. She just chooses not too."

I give her a smile and gesture to my bags, silently telling her that I'm going to set up my sleeping bag. She nods and continues talking to Calum.

I sit down on my now rolled out sleeping bag and start looking through her selection of movies. She has a lot. I silently decide on having a Star Wars/ Harry Potter marathon. Nerdy, I know. Just call me Nerdy Nelly.

I hear Payton wrapping up her conversation with Calum and quickly set up the first Harry Potter.

"Good choice," she states as the menu pops up. "I haven't seen it but I trust that it's good."

I nod and snuggle into my sleeping bag. Yeah, it's morning. But no one really cares. If you had a day with no work you'd definitely spend most of it in bed. (The sleeping bag was the closest thing I had to one at the moment.)

-----------------------------

It's 9:00 at night and we've just finished the last Harry Potter. I never realized how long they are. With food and bladder issues it took us even longer to get through them.

"Star Wars?" Payton asks.

I nod and we pop one in.

I'm so tired that I actually fall asleep during the third one.

"Maybel?" I'm vaguely aware of Payton asking if I'm awake. I'm not so I don't answer.

--------------

A/N

Lets get some more reads on this okay? I know it might be boring now but trust me, it's about to get interesting.

Please vote and tell your friends,

-Julia