Chapter 25.

Chapter 25.

I wake up to the boisterous laughing of the Niall crew as they get home. Apparently they went to an amusement park and had the 'best time of their lives.'

I must have fallen asleep after the Luke fiasco.

I quietly hop out of bed and throw on the clothes I was wearing before.

I open the door and stiffly walk to where everyone else is.

"Hey May," Diamond greets cheerfully. I wish I was happy like her.

"What's wrong?" she asks as she notices my troubled looks.

I wish I could tell her but I can't. I can tell that she idolizes Luke and I just can't break her heart.

I quickly shake my head and lie that nothing is wrong. She just starts rambling about some roller coaster they all went on and how Niall spit milk out of his nose.

"It's so hot," Ashton complains and swipes his face with his shirt, exposing a toned midsection. I smirk as I think of how much Maddeline would be fangirling if she were here now.

"We could go swimming?" Calum suggests to which everyone agrees.

"I forgot there was a pool here to be honest," Zayn says.

"Of course you did," Harry jokes.

"I'm serious! I did!" Zayn protests with a smile.

Harry just waves him off and walks towards his room.

I follow Julia, Payton, and Diamond to our shared room but I wait until they're done changing to strip and put on my bathing suit.

I take a quick glance in the mirror and am shocked to see purple prints that look suspiciously like fingerprints going up my hips and thighs.

I can't go out like this!

I don't want to keep anyone else waiting if I'm taking too long so I grab a towel and wrap it around myself, hoping to God no one will notice.

It's just my luck that Liam is waiting outside my door.

"Everyone else already headed up," he says. "I offered to wait for you," his cheeks get a little redder as he says this.

I give him a smile and hug the towel closer to my body.

"Aren't you a little hot with that towel?" Liam asks curiously.

I quickly shake my head and look at the interesting carpet which isn't really that interesting.

"Oh," is all he replies.

We get to the pool and everyone is already splashing around, except Zayn of course who's sitting at the pool's edge.

"Are you going to go in?" Liam asks excitedly.

I frown and shake my head.

"Aww come on. Pweez come in," he pouts and does a puppy dog face.

I blush and shake my head again.

Liam eyes me suspiciously. "Why aren't you coming in?"

I blush. What can I say that will be an acceptable answer?

"Oh," Liam's ears turn pink when I don't answer right away. "Are you like, you know?"

I give him a weird look. What is he talking about?

He leans closer and I can smell his aftershave. "I mean are you on your period?"

I blush again and nod my head. It's a small lie but it's believable so I'll be fine.

"That's cool. I won't tell," he smirks at me and waddles off to jump in.

I smile to myself and sit down on a deck chair.

Liam is such a nice person. I doubt he would ever try to hurt me.

--------

When the sun goes down as well as everyone's moods, we head inside.

"I'm hungry," Niall complains.

"We all are," Julia grumbles.

"Lets order pizza!" Louis states.

"Fine," Michael huffs. "But you get to call."

"That works for me!" Louis says as he grins devilishly.

-------

A/N

Hey guys thanks for all the reads!

Sorry for the sucky chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Jules xx