Chapter 30.

(Listen to Good Enough by Little Mix when reading this)

Chapter 30.

I curl up in a ball on the soft bed but I don't cry.

I just bite my quivering lip and think.

"The little slut she is."

Luke's voice rings in my head.

Why couldn't I have seen the future? Then maybe I wouldn't be lying here with stinging eyes and wet cheeks.

I feel the bed dip but I don't look up. Soon a warm hand is rubbing my back.

This makes me break down again. My body is racked with sobs and I can't breathe.

"Here, sit up," Liam says and helps me sit up. It opens up my lungs a bit but not much.

"Don't listen to what Luke says. He doesn't know what he's talking about," Liam tells me as he takes my chin in his hands and looks me in the eyes. My lips are quivering so it must be hard to hold on.

Do you ever hear that someone's eyes are the window to their soul? Liam's eyes are so warm and brown that I bet his soul is a chocolatey gooey mess that could cheer anyone up.

This thought makes me smile a bit which in turn makes Liam smile a bit.

"You've had a long day, Belle. I think you should sleep," he pats the pillow. I nod and stand up to put on a T'shirt and comfortable shorts. He quickly turns his head and I can see the pink creeping into the tips of his ears.

"Luke wouldn't have turned," I think to myself as I pull on my T'shirt. "He would've just watched."

When I'm done changing, Liam turns around and pulls the covers back for me. I gingerly climb into bed.

"Goodnight Belle," Liam says before kissing my forehead and pulling the covers over me.

When I'm close to falling asleep, I feel the covers being pulled back and the creaking of the springs.

"Goddamn springs. Shut up," Liam's voice angrily whispers.

I keep my eyes closed and soon I feel his hands on my waist, pulling my body towards him. His thumb finds a way to sneak in between my shorts and my shirt and gently moves in circles. Soon his legs tangle with mine and his breath evens. He's asleep.

I loosen my muscles before following him into dreamland.

----

A/N

Hi. Sorry for the short chapter :/

Thanks for 1.5k!

Check out my other books please :D

ily all!

-Jules xx