Chapter 32.

Chapter 32.

"Guys seriously," Diamond covers her face with her hands and I tug on the blanket she and I are sharing.

Niall just gives her the finger from behind Julia's head. They're making out pretty hardcore.

"At least get a room? I'm trying to focus on the movie and it's kind of hard with all of your disgusting sounds," she rolls her eyes and I quietly chuckle. Niall had suggested The X-Men and we ended up watching it. He started touching Julia five minutes into the movie. So much for wanting to watch it.

I watch as Niall smoothly lifts Julia up without breaking the kiss.

"C'mon babe. Some people don't want us here," he whispers and sends a glare at Diamond as Julia cuddles against his chest. Diamond flips him the bird.

-

Near the end of the movie, Diamond is asleep next to me and I'm ready to see the next one. Cliffhangers always kill me.

I quietly get up and pop the sequel into the DVD player. The movie starts and not seconds later, a loud bump comes from the direction of Niall's room.

"Fuck," I hear him curse loudly. He most likely tripped on his dresser again. I giggle again and try to return my focus to the movie.

-

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open even though the movie is exciting. It's really late and I'm exhausted.

The slam of a door snaps me awake.

"Honey! I'm home," Louis's drunk voice echoes throughout the flat.

"Shut up you idiot. They're sleeping!" Payton hisses. She's probably the only sober one.

"No you shut up," he retorts and starts to giggle uncontrollably.

"Girls, girls you're both gorgeous. Shut up," Ashton's familiar voice states.

"Can I kiss you Lukey Boo?" Michael's voice rings out.

"No," Luke says flatly.

"But I love youuuu," Michael says, obviously drunk out of his mind.

"But I love someone else, a girl. Not you," Luke sighs dreamily and I can tell he's drunk as well.

"Heyy guysss," I hear Liam say as he stumbles through the door.

"Leeroy, stahp," Harry chuckles as I hear a thump, him probably falling over.

"Ashton, gimme some of you fucking Vegemite or I'll rip offff your dick," Calum says while he laughs. I'll be surprised if he's not naked.

I take the time to turn the TV off and quietly head off to my room, not wanting be with the drunks. Drunk people and I don't do well together.

I bump into who I assume is Niall on my way to my room.

"Hey May," he breathes. "I'm going to go help Zayn and Payton. Zayn can handle drinks really well. By the way, Julia's asleep so try to be quiet please." I nod even though I doubt he can see me and make my way to my room.

I get into bed quietly and try to sleep. I wonder how Diamond is, alone on the couch.

"Bellllle," Liam's voice slurs from the doorway.

My eyes go wide and I try to hide under the covers. My brain is going to run away with itself if he continues to act stupidly.

"Come kiss me, sugarrrr," Liam says and I hear him stumble to the bed.

That's all it takes.

I scream and my brain goes for a run.

-

"Momma!" I scream as the two cars collide.

I have just enough time to see the red rimmed eyes of the other driver. Then nothing.

Darkness.

Falling.

Pain.

Screaming.

Flashing.

Lights.

"Are you okay?" a nice officer asks.

I nod and absently rub my left ring finger. A sting makes itself known so I look down. A cut is brimming with blood and a red smear tells me that I just wiped some of it away.

"We have some news for you honey," the officer says and suddenly she grows red horns, sharp teeth, and a tail with the tip of a trident.

She grins evilly and rubs her red sharp nailed hands together.

"You're parents didn't make it," she tells me.

-

I scream and clasp my hands over my ears before any more of the flashback occurs.

My PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) is often triggered by drunkenness. The doctor has told me to just scream until the thoughts go away. So far, his method has worked.

"Oh God, Oh God Maybel?" Niall and Zayn's concerned voices morph into one as they rush in.

I hear crying and automatically know it's Diamond.

I curl up into a little ball as the lights flicker on.

"Maybel! Are you okay?" Zayn asks. I don't want to answer even though he probably understands what I'm going through the most out of all the people here.

"She needs some water!" Payton yells as she hands me a cup of water.

I sip it greedily and try to wish the tears from my eyes.

"What happened?" Niall asks.

I shake my head, not wanting to think about it.

"Let's just leave her alone for a bit," Diamond suggests and begins to back out of the room.

"Just scream if you need anything," Zayn tells me and leaves too.

Niall gives me a sad glance as he takes Liam's arm.

"I love you Belle," Liam's voice says, rough with alcohol before he's dragged out of the room by Niall. Niall flicks the lights out and shuts the door and I'm left in complete darkness.

I shiver and try not to let the thoughts get to me.

The loneliness of the dark scares me and I silently embrace it with my tears as I lay by myself, shivering with the fleeting thoughts of my parent's deaths.

-

A/N

Sorry, I was on vacation and couldn't update.

I hope this chapter makes up for a week of no updates :)

Thanks for reading!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

ily guys!

Can you guys pretty please go read my book Forever Young? it would mean the world to me!

-Jules xx