FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

First of all, thank you so, so, so much for being there for me from the beginning.

I will never forget how great you guys are/were.

We made it to over 2,000 reads in 39 chapters and I think that's pretty amazing. It may not be as much as After or Dark or other big books but it still means a lot to me.

I would like to give shoutouts to:

@sociallyawkwardnath, who I could have never done anything without. She's an amazing person so go check out her stuff. (I love you DNa)

@AbandonInThought who is another one of the great people I could never do anything without. She is great and you should read her books. (please tell Dave and Niall's nipple that I say hi)

@bluedance who gives me cake even when I don't deserve it. (I actually just steal it but whatevs.)

And last but not least, @paytonkk who never votes for my stuff but I love her anyway. She was the one who wanted me to write this. I remember sending her the descriptions for all my unpublished books and making her pick which one I should write. It ended up being this one after a tough eenie meenie miny moe showdown. (you go pay pay)

I COULD NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING WITHOUT ANY OF YOU.

YOU ARE ALL SPECIAL.

I love you guys 😊

-Julia xx

PS. If you liked this book, I suggest checking out my book Fly Away With Me, which is completed or my book Forever Young which I have just started working on.

You don't have to, but it's just a suggestion if you're bored one of these summer nights.

ily guys

Thank you again!