Chapter 18

Chapter 18.

Too hot, too hot.

I'm too hot.

My eyes flutter open and I find, despite my attempts, that Luke has managed to get close to me during the night. He's not just close, he's practically on top of me.

I struggle to push him off and he groans in his sleep. I make a face as he breathes morning breath onto me.

"Oh hey May," he greets huskily, his voice still holding onto sleep even though his eyes are bright and awake.

I wince as he talks because this seems to make his body even more heavy.

He seems to notice my struggles and props himself up on both of his hands. Now only his waist is pinning me down.

"Sorry," he grins. "I have no idea how this happened." He gestures to our bodies in close proximity.

I roll my eyes.

"I also don't know how I got my shirt off," he seems to be thinking. "Wait never mind. I remember. I was too hot so I took it off." Luke smiles like a schoolboy getting an answer correct.

I give him a weird look because I honestly didn't need to know that.

I look back at Luke and am surprised that his bright blue eyes are not looking into mine. Instead they are focused on my lips. He notices me and meets my gaze.

"Sorry again," one corner of his mouth goes up in a smirk, exposing a dimple, "they just look so tempting."

I attempt to push him off me. Believe me, a kiss would be nice but I don't really need one at the moment.

"Please," he gives me a puppy face and I shake my head. "I'll get off of you if you kiss me," he offers.

I stand my ground and shake my head once again.

"Oh well. Your choice. I guess I'll just have to lay here 'till you change your mind." Luke smiles and collapses back onto me. He may be tall and lanky but he sure can be a big rock when he puts his mind to it, good lord.

I huff at his playfulness. I can feel the cool metal of his lip ring against my collarbone and the wisps of his hair on my neck. It tickles.

I decide to get it over with and peck him on the forehead. He doesn't do anything so I poke him, to say, "hey I just kissed you. Get up you slug."

He chuckles into my shoulder. "Good try babe," his voice comes out muffled. "But you have to kiss me on the lips."

I roll my eyes and he props himself up again so he's hovering over me. He takes his lip ring in his teeth and looks down at me.

I'm still feeling guilty about what happened with Liam last night so I'm really not in the mood for all of this cuddly stuff.

"Hey guys Harry wanted to know if- woah," Ashton's head pops into the doorway. He quickly covers his eyes and backs out. "I didn't see anything!" he screams as I hear his feet pounding down the hallway.

"It's not what it looks like!" Luke screams back.

He looks back at me, a hungry glint in his eyes. "Maybe I wanted it to be more but, I'll settle for this," he whispers as he leans down and begins to place sloppy kisses on my collar bone. Soon his kisses turn to little nips at my neck.

"Fuck," he lets out a throaty moan and drags out the word as my fingers tangle in his hair. The bites were hurting and I wanted him to stop. I thought pulling his hair would stop him. I guess not.

I begin to whimper in pain. He moves his mouth to mine and starts to move his hips, rubbing himself against me.

I really don't want this right now. It's all too much. I'm not feeling anything but discomfort. I use the strength in my arms to shove at his chest. He seems to snap out of whatever trance he was in.

Luke notices my terrified expression and his blue eyes immediately soften. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I thought- I thought you wanted more. Usually when girls pull my hair and whimper, that means they like it," he apologizes and I can see he's sincere.

I look away.

"I guess I'll let you up now," he says quietly and rolls off of me. "Maybel, I really am sorry," he says again once I've stood up.

I glance at him and grab some clothes for the day. I make my way to the connected bathroom and shut the door.

What have I gotten myself into?

------------

A/N

Almost at 500!

Thanks!

So @sociallyawkwardnath is an absolutely amazing human being! Go check her out! She deserves it!

Also, please take some time to check out me and @sociallyawkwardnath's shared account. We have a new book that we're co-writing together on @peasant_fangirls!

Thanks again!

-Jules xx

(Ps, if you want to listen to a sad song, listen to Last Love Song by ZZ Ward. It's very depressing. Especially if you listen to it and its raining.)