"Now on a lighter note, I want to take you out for some dinner." He surprised me by saying.

"What Like in public." I said a little shocked, Harry's not really one for showing his emotions out in public.

"Well, yeah Em, that's generally where restaurants tend to be." He said in a mocking tone.

"Oh very funny. But what about collage?" I can't miss another day. I already missed half a day last week.

"It's fine just call up and say your ill. It will be fine."

"Okay. Sounds good." I smiled.

"Right. Be ready in an hour." He smiled bending down to kiss my cheek before walking out of his room. He shoot the door and I searched his room for my bag.

It lay on his study table on top of a pile of loose sheets, with Harry's scruffy writing scribbled all over them. I picked it up and threw it on his bed and picked up a sheet on the top of the pile.

And I started to read through it.

The pain and anger of my past life had driven me to who I am now, my mind body and spirit had been shaped around my past. One man shaped my future, shaped the way my brain functions, shaped the way I see the world, shaped the actions and decisions i take. And I can't stand it anymore. I want to change. I want to be a better person for my self, and for her. Since I met her I can feel myself changing I can feel there's a light at the end of my ever darkening tunnel. I feel like she is bringing out the good in me. And I hope for once in my life something finally works out for me an I can be happy, and not let the demons of my past rule my future.

Wow. If this wasn't in Harry's obviously scruffy writing i'd question if he actually wrote this. How can a guy who only a few weeks ago seemed to not give a fuck about anyone but himself, to be walking round like he owned the place, and me caring how much his words hurt anyone. And to see him write something so deep like this. Is just amazing.

I re-read the last few lines again.

I feel like she is bringing out the good in me.

Wait. Is this about me? No way it can't be? Then I saw a date out the corner of my eye at the top of the page. It was dated the 29/3/14.

That was 3 days ago. What? This was about me? Wow. That's breathtaking. I can't even think of a word to describe how it felt reading that... To have that effect on someone is just... I don't even know.

My mind wondered off as I re read the page again. I can't stop reading it.

I was half way through a paragraph when I heard my name being shouted through the other side of Harry's door.

"Emma. Are you nearly ready?" He shouted nocking on the door.

Shit.

How long have I been reading this page for? Flushed and breathless i answered him.

"Hold on, I'm not ready yet." I said quickly running to the bed and tipping out all the contents of my bag that I had thrown in last night. And literally nothing matched. I'd somehow even managed to grab the bikini that harry had picked up from the other day, and a pair off black heals.

I sifted through all the muddled clothes until i finally found something suitable. It was a white and black body con dress, with three quarter length sleeves.

I quickly pulled it on along with the pair f heals, that I had luckily packed without even realising. I didn't think we would be going anywhere posh.

I pinned my fringe back into a side twirl, and let out my loose curls brushing them to make them more styled. I pushed it all to one side of my face and quickly did my make up, I put some lip gloss on before straightening up my dress and stepping out of Harry's room, I walked down re hall and saw harry stood waiting near the door, wow. He looked so hot, I've only ever seen him in t-shirts and jeans.

He wore a sexy white dress shirt and his same old black skinny jeans, with black suede boots along with a black leather jacket. His hair was roughly styled and pushed back off his head.

And as he turned and saw me his mouth literally dropped to the floor.

I walked over to him and used my index finger to close his jaw.

"Oh stick your you he back in." I laughed heading towards the door.

As he let out an extremely awkward cough before taking my hand. And spinning me round to face him.

"Em. You look stunning." He complemented his eyes wide. And a huge grin covered his face.

"Thank you, so do you." I said squeezing his hand. And he let go and moved his hand to my waist pulling me closer to him. And kissing my neck.

I smile at him as he led me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly as I got in the passenger seat.

"You'll have to wait and see." He smiled turning the keys in the ignition and starting the car. He pulled out the drive and set off down the road.

(Hiiii guyss sorry the update took so long, Ie been very busy the last few days, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Ily byeeee xxx )