Last Chapter: Running Away From the Bad Boy

^^^their outfits for disco

I turn around to see Aaron?

And he for once is actually looking serious with his arms crossed.

"Yes?" I say keeping looking back thinking Kaitlyn's friend is watching.

"What's wrong?" He asks me getting closer.

"N...nothing" I hesitate.

"You hesitated" he clearly spoke.

"Aaron I...I honestly don't know what you talking about" I look down.

"Amy stop bullshitting and tell me, you've been acting up for the last few days, staying away from me, Reece, Zach and Aiden, always making excuses in lunch, letting Justin hug you like that, those phone calls, Kaitlyn's glares and then basically kicking me out of your house which you would never have done and now you are hesitating and not forgetting the fact that Aiden is mad at you, and you're not even trying to convince him. As far as I remember you two are the closest people in our whole group so don't beat around the bush and tell me" He sighs.

I look up and shake my head.

"Nothing is wrong trust me" I give a fake smile.

"That's the thing, you want me to trust you but clearly you can't do that but okay cool, I guess I will have to tell Mia and you know if she clocks on, the rest will too then whatever it is, things could get out of hand" He says about to leave but just before he does I grab his hand and shut the door once again.

I take a deep breath and sit down on the table.

I tell him each and every detail from beginning to the end and he quietly listened as he sat on the table. I struggled not to cry again but I kept it in and tried staying strong.

"Listen Amy, where's the girl I know? The one who is always strong and doesn't give two shits of what people think of her, always being happy and doesn't let anything bother her...yeah she threatened you but I'm pretty sure she isn't going to take any actions and even if she does then who cares? When did she say exactly about making you regret it?" He asks.

"When I least expect it" I make a sarcastic imitation of her.

"So basically year 11? You got time, do anything you want and we'll see what happens, don't worry, nothing will happen to anyone I'll be there for you" He says trying to convince me.

"Please?" he says then all of a sudden a smirk appears on his face when I don't answer.

He comes close to me and then starts tickling me.

"Stop it" I laugh so much but It actually did hurt.

"Will you stop worrying about it and let it go till year 11?" he asks still tickling me.

"YESSS NOW LET ME GO" and with that he let me go with a genuine cute smile on his face.

We go back to the hall and I see Aiden talking to his friends from the other classes with Zach and Reece.

"Now go convince that idiot" He pushes me.

"About idiot? Have you seen yourself lately?" I laugh.

"Yeah b, you want to see too?" He attempts to flirt.

I laugh and roll my eyes making my way towards Aiden.

I see him finish talking with his friend and he goes over to get a drink.

I sneak up behind him and cover his eyes from the back.

"Guess who?" I say in the highest pitch I could.